Soi Zero - Species Bar Invitation

ultras67

Sorry, this is a blatant plug for a bar I like ( and unlike Mr Trink, I get no payment from them ).

On Friday August 9 there will be a birthday party for the owner of Species Bar - Oak.

There will be food, pool, music, cheap drinks - vodka coke, lady drinks only 70B, friendly ladies. Starts from 6ish. Be there ! ( if only to say you have seen Soi Zero this year ! )

[Names removed - KS]

Please tell me a bit more about that area. I have not been in several years, is it "Buckskin Village" or something like that or are you refering to some other venue?

When I say a "bit more", what I specifically mean is:

How much is the "pay bar"

and

What sort of attitude do the girls have

I'm not realy looking for a place to drink and be happy, I do that at home. My search is always for a place with girls who have the good attitudes. Be it a bucket shop or glamor bar with neons no matter, only the girls attitudes matter to me.

thanks and have a nice day!

Nok

Soi Zero is the new name for Buckskin Joe's.

I haven't been there for several years. It lost a lot of charm after the expressway was widened and completely covered the place.

When I use to go there, it had the atmosphere of a small bit of Pattaya in Bangkok; similar type of bar girls, similar level of bar fine.

I really miss the old soi zero, I wish I could be there for the party too (right Oldhippy?).

Used to be some fun/sleeeeezy stuff in the parking area.

( and in the bars too)

Last time I was there it was in the process of being "remodeled" for lack of a better term to match what was going on.

I will have to put it on my "todo" list next time I have a chance.

I hope someone has a good report about its present status.

for now, getting my fun vicariously in farangland.

>How much is the "pay bar"

Girls have great attitudes if you respond likewise. Paybar is around 300B with upto you for them. Expect 1000B for quality work. All girls seem to come from Buriram for some reason and they all like bonking in their own rooms at the end of the Soi.

Check 'em out.

That's why I wrote 'in general'.

Also IN GENERAL when somebody asks about girl's attitude is because HIS attitude has caused him more than one problem. :-)

http://board.nanaplaza.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB16&Number=105975&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

(what is happening with GoGo same section)

You need only look at the above discussion to find out other members are also sick and tired of many gogo girls's attitudes in regards to price and service(or lack of).

It is alot of fun talking about guys, putting them down, sort of exciteing in many worlds I am sure. The unfortunate thing is, not everyone is turned on by guy talk.

If you think blameing the customer will work in Bangkok, good luck!

take care and good luck,

Nok

Archived