Photographing Japanese girls...... where??

In the UK there are a number of photographic clubs where you can go and photograph amateur models dressed in your favourite costume or totally nude or whatever you like........what I would like to know is if it is possible to do this anywhere in Japan? There are millions of photos of Japanese girls on the net, where are they all taken and can we get access to any of these girls and or studios??

Any help appreciated.

Uniformguy

Your best bet would be to try the "Image Clubs" uniformguy.

You can dress them up in anything from schoolgirl uniform to nurse, "office lady" to policewoman.

Don't know how much success you'll have getting a photo, but agree it would be fun trying. As a reward for your efforts, expect to get relieved of some love juice, although strictly speaking, straight sex is illegal at these clubs but anal's OK.

Funny world we live in.

A right little David Bailey aren't we??

I was going to make the exact same suggestion as Roppongi but he beat me to it.

Here's a link he himself gave in another post, maybe the girls that aren't shy about having their photograph on the web wouldn't mind you taking some for yourself, and as he points out there's some other benefits either way!!

http://www.lvg.co.jp/fuzoku/shinjuku/kyoushi/top.htm

You can get through to other sites from this link too that contain more Image Clubs.

Last time I was in Roppongi I tried to get into some of these image clubs and was told "Japanese only or No foreigners" Do you happen to know any of these clubs that are friendly to Gaigin, as I do not speak Japanese fluently.

Thanks

Uniformguy

Oh God this is so frustrating..................that website looks awesome just the sort of place I am looking for but it is all in gobbledy gook language doesn't even look like Japanese. I suppose that is going to be the problem, that I need to be fluent in the language. Please tell me this problem can be overcome.

Thanks again....

Uniformguy

Sorry, but that means nothing I am not very computer literate I'm afraid. What is IE5??? I am using Windows XP if that helps.

Thanks for all the help.

Uniformguy

Uniformguy, try Shinjuku (Kabukicho). Foreign friends have had no problems there.

(See my guide to Tokyo Sanuk post under Regional Sanuk)

As you move your mouse pointer around the page it will change to a hand when you get to a clickable link to another page.

Look in the bottom left corner of your window an you will see the path of that link. Mostly they are in English so you can see where it will take you. Look for things ike 'Play' 'System' 'Map' and your favourite 'Costume'

Of course it will still take you to a webpage in gobbledegook but the maps are in Japanese and there's 'phone numbers for the places so's maybe you can call them and ask if Farang are allowed in?

Check out www.collection99.ne.jp

Archived