Photographing Japanese girls...... where??

Thanks very much guys I have got the web site working and I am salivating at the prospect of a trip there. Problem is that I cannot really afford those prices compared to BKK and PP. I think it is probably cheaper to sha* a Japanese student on the game here..................

Uniformguy

I agree, the collection99 site is awesome, even I didn't know that there are so many varieties of school uniform I could die in a place like that because once I went in I wouldn't come back out till my pension ran out. But boy would I die a happy man.......................

Roppongi do you live in Japan? Have you been to any of these clubs? I have always been told that they do not want foreigners 'cos we don't speak the language and cannot tell the girls what we want them to do. I have seeen photos of the mock up railway carriage etc. is it really that difficult to communicate without the language.................well I am learning to speak Japanese at the moment maybe in a few years.....

Uniformguy

I can't wait a few years! I want to go right this gd minute!!! but no cash...bummer. Anyone know of a web sight for the "Sexual Harrassment Bar?" I am still looking into that! Also, any idea how the prices work in these places? pay by the grope/picture? I may have to go cruise Japantown later and drool and dream!

Sorry uniform guy but I've been down at the beach for a few days. I can't post from home for some annoying reason.

<Roppongi do you live in Japan?>

Yes, have been in Tokyo for 12 years.

<Have you been to any of these clubs?>

Several from top range to low end.

<I have always been told that they do not want foreigners 'cos we don't speak the language and cannot tell the girls what we want them to do.>

Most don't accept foreigners simply for blatant racism reasons, IMHO. Don't want foreigners screwing out gals and all that shit. Have met a few girls on the game who "don't like gaijin (farang)" but have also had several who have taken me out for the night and wanted the boyfriend exeprience.

Funny enough, outside of the scene in the real world you'll have no trouble finding a sweet Japanese girl, but be warned, marriage is often the main objective.

<but I have seeen photos of the mock up railway carriage etc. is it really that difficult to communicate without the language................. >

No International Language should get you by. I recall one time in a BJ Lounge and the girl came over, pointed at my schlong then at her mouth and her pussy and said "what you like?"

Rappongi;

You wrote "I recall one time in a BJ Lounge and the girl came over, pointed at my schlong then at her mouth and her pussy and said "what you like?"

Damned if that didn't remind me of one time in Lisbon, Portugal back in the late 50's. I was stationed down in Sidi Slimane, Morocco, and we went on an R&R to Lisbon for a week.

Now, I was just a dumb young spud grubber from Pocatello, Idaho, with hay in my hair (probably from my last fumbling sex experience before I joined the Air Force).

Three of us went to the Texas Bar in Lisbon to check out the action and have a beer or two. Lots of bar flies hanging around, mostly young, dark haired and sultry. Trouble was that few of these attractive ladies spoke much English and I certainly didn't speak Portugese.

While I was pondering this problem, one young lady came up to me and said something in Portugese. I replied, in English, that I didn't speak Portugese. She smiled, reached down, put her hand on my cock then on her crouch and rubbed it. She then took one of my fingers, put it into her mouth and sucked hard. Smiling, she raised an eyebrow and held out her hand. Three days later I came up for air.

Ya'know, I still don't speak Portugese.

Paul

The Old Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived