Short time in Hua Hin

Don't think there are any naughty massage places there now, and I have not seen a bar with ST room as it's not my thing. I am pretty sure Linda bar (opp sofital) has a ST room you could go to as Linda owns some rooms very near to the bar. Also, a year ago they were building a small hotel on soi bintabant where all the bars are, so if that's open try there (opp Hogsbreath). Hogsbreath and lucky luke bars may have ST rooms, go in some bars and ask around -peter

Yes there are many.Dont know for sure myself as aint never done it but Linda bar has rooms at the back for s/t but the birds are alledegly mingers.There is another place near railway line where do s/t's for 300 baht,any other places cant say on the board as dont want to name any names(of bars/massage etc) so will have to PM me.

Cheers

T.C.

Linda bar is a bit of a shocker, you'd need to be totally ratted with no sense of self respect to go ST in there! there are a few places on the road directly north of the nightmarket, they stay open late and offer all kinds of services ......... apparently ! Theres also 'ekapong' a bit further out of town (towards pranburi) but enough said about that one the better!

Like the guys said. The places are here but you just ave to find them. I stumbeled upon one by accident a few weeks ago... I didn't know what the place was and I've been here over a year.

I thought the place was a bar but it was actually also a brothel. They sell large beer Changs for 50b which I was more interested in than the 300 - 500 baht girls... room provided.

'coy' ?? hehehe, hua hin is posh, we dont want any old ruffians here ..... kidding ;-)

the 'place' is located on the left hand side of the road (well down a soi really) after you go over the bridge (nr chiva-som) and along for about 300 meters. its actually owned by the police but dont let that put you off .......... the women can do that !!!!!!

I think you mean city beach hotel? had a fantastic coffee shop 18 months ago but went in again three months later and everyone had gone. Things change so fast over there, except Linda bar. Must agree those girls made the one I was with seem like royalty!-peter

Archived