LOT 24

dsab

have been there two times, last time earlier this year. there is a broad range of thai food available with some interesting dishes you do not get at the tourist places. restaurant is bright and has modern styling and is frequented by a younger thai crowd; there are much less foreigners as for example in lemon grass in the same soi.

it is located far down sukhumvit soi 24 after the seafood market tourist trap and the large entertainment complex (with the disco and the rioja spanish restaurant) but on the left side before president park and the new davies hotel

I celebrated my gf's birthday over there last June. I had to pay about 3,000 bhat for a party of six (including drinks). These were very moderate eaters and drinkers mind you wink.gif

It is a nice classy venue, but not so cozy. They still had a tv on though!

cheers,

soongmak

My dinner at Lot 24 was not very memorable, but I will defer to the opinions of the previous posters, who have more experiences in this and, maybe, other BKK restaurants.

Samak, sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share. Please try to post (or, better yet, start threads) in this section a little more often. Inquiring minds want to know. smile.gif

Thank you, in advance---

VTom

Archived