Pinball Machines in BKK ??

MikeN

Try Tesco-Lotus, normally on the top floors. World Trade Center. Major Cineplex's. Etc... They are all out there, but mostly the newer, electronic ones. 10 baht, about 25 cents US. Isn't that the price in the states 25 years ago ?

Speaking about prices 25 years ago.

A can of coke/pepsi. 11 to 13 baht now depending on the location that you buy it here in Bangkok. About 26 cents US. When was a can of coke/pepsi this price in US or Europe ? 20 years ago ? Actually, what is the price of a can of coke/pepsi now ?

Last time I was in Larry's Dive, a few weeks ago, they had two old tables, non-digital scoring and all the better for it, but IIRC both were out of order. Major Ekamai does have 4 or 5 machines in the arcade room but they are all 'modern' bells and whistles types.

Although I was a massive 'Kiss' machine fan in the late '70s my all-time favourite was, I think, called 'Paddock', one of the earlier long flipper models.

LG

<Top 3 pinball machines of all time:

1. 'Road Kings' (Williams, late 80's)

2. 'Black Knight' (Williams, early 80's)

3. 'Earthshaker' (Williams, early 90's)

'Kiss' was the first pinball I ever played! >

I play "Batman" a lot at Big "C" mall in Pattaya.

My all time favorites:

1. Jungle (70's)

2. Wizard (70's)

3. Fast draw (70's)

My favorite later models (90's):

1. Termanator

2. Adams Family

3. Gilliagan's Island

This thread has inspired me to go & spend the day in front of "Kiss", it is only 20 cents a pop ! Still!! Though of course it is often broken down! I will report on my score later!

Archived