NEP

phiketpete

Normally by the time I get down to NEP it is later in the evening the place is in full swing and I have been lucky enough to have downed several beers. Thus I have no problem in having a good time finding a bar with decent music and pretty ladies.

Well yesterday it being a slow day i arrived at NEP stone cold sober at around 4pm.

I often like to sit at one of the bar bees downstairs and watch the world go by

Well i must have seen about 100 or so 'young ladies' showing up for work over the next hour or so in their civvies. My oh my yipes!

Well the 'prettiest' half dozen were ladyboys{possibly because they need to be dolled up all day) the rest would not have made one attractive girl between them. Almost put me off my beer. Certainly put me off NEP.

Had an early night.

Memo to myself do not hit NEP until late in the evening and only with a full or almost full tank of gas

It's the same here in vegas. A very good number of the strippers at my club are plain janes (and that is being generous) when you see them walk in looking like crap you wonder what the h*ll is going on. Then after about 45 in the dressing room out pops a stripper. You would be amazed, and probably appauled to see all the tricks they use. I will walk into the dressing room and there they are putting makeup on the strech marks on their bellies or the zits on there arse's. Some the their clothes arent washed for days on end, they just take body spray showers. I am facinated with how many guys are just clueless (me included) when it comes to what these women actualy look like. I watch guys get drunk and sure enough they just pick the homeliest girls. Then there is no accounting for taste. Last week a fairly famous hollywood star came into the club. He proceeded to pick a very overweight floppy bre*sted, not very attractive airhead. He was insistant on here because the security guys where trying to set him up with some of our cuties. And he said no I want her. Go figure. Well it reminds me of the old joke about the new sheperd. It was friday night, and the old sheperd said to the new sheperd. Its friday night and each friday night we pick one of the sheep and have our way with it. Well the new sheperd said you have to be kidding. No said the new sheperd sometimes we are out here for months, and this is just part of being a sheperd. So the new shepard went out and picked a sheep, and had his way with it.

As he was walking back to the camp he saw the old sheperd laughing histericaly. Oh great said the new sheperd whats so funny. Well said the old sheperd you picked the ugliest one in the flock.

Ha ha ha. A few weeks back I was sitting at big dogs telling this guy I had just met about this stunning girl i was with the night before. An hour or so later she showed up on her way to work and stoped to say hi and give me a disaproving look for drinking so early in the evening. My new mate said "is that her? She doesn't look impressed" My reply was "she doesn't look that flash either" amazing what a shovel load of makeup and a half a dozen beers can do.

I used to live in the high rise next door to Cowboy and often used to sit there in the afternoons to watch the world go by.

I do miss the Hare and Hounds.

Places such as NEP and Cowboy certainly look much better later in the evening with some alcohol consumed.

Butr no doubt the girls say the very same thing about us

Archived