a virgin in Pattaya !

Prosal

During a precedent talk with Pattaya127, in front of a few beers, i told him a anecdote which happened in Pattaya two years ago that he suggested funny enough to share on the board....not to display from this some vanity (i think i had the luck to be at the good place at the good moment) but for the paradox of having lived this adventure in a city like Pattaya where this kind of things is very unexpected.... and where virgins are surely quite uncommons !!

I was in Cholchan hotel (ex Mercure) out of Pattaya and after a good night partying in Marine's with the normal continuation in the sack with a cutie, i went down at 2pm to relax around the pool .....the usual schedule of any sanuker...

Suddenly an asian chick, quite pretty and surely in her early twenties came straight to me and began conversation, where i'm from, bla bla and introduce herself like F***, a Taiwanese girl travelling in Thailand with a group, going back to Taipei the next morning, and being happy to have a drink later in the evening with me...we agreed that she called my room at 9pm.

She did it and we met at the hotel's pub. Just after two minutes talking she ask me to come in her room (!!) and on the way confessed that she was still virgin....there was no problem with me about this !!.......she was dressed almost like a schoolgirl with a white shirt, a scottish style skirt and white socks (maybe she dressed like this thinking it was the caucasians ultimate fantasy !) and after entering in the room she immediatly sat on the bed, open her legs to show she had no underwear and said with a innocent but little confused voice that she didn't know by what to begin....that was untruth....she was a true virgin but with more imagination and fantasies than many more experienced chicks......and she left Thailand next morning with something precious behind her smile.gif.....

I'm not doubting your honesty, but I think the odds on that are similar to my beloved Wigan Athletic winning the Premiership by a clean 15 points.

I hope you let her go home suitably debased, and in the belief that it it is quiet normal for the woman to insist on anal sex and swallow sperm.

Cheers

up the Latics

<i hope you let her in the belief that it is normal for a woman to insist on anal sex and swallow sperm>

smile.gifsmile.gif

She was already convinced of those things (!!) and I think she was on a good way to be maybe one the naughtiest bitch of Taipei....some lucky expats there surely made a deeper study of the subject smile.gif

Cheers

...and the proof of her virginity, or later lack of it was...

Go on tell, I love the messy stuff tongue.gif

Oh yeah, now the real dope, I've been to Taipei and this guy just might be telling the truth. Wild place shocked.gif

M.

• 2 weeks later...

Once met a young lady at a Club in my hometown. She told me that she was a virgin and was embarrassed by her inexperience and didn't want her new boyfriend to know. So, she asked me if I would have sex with her.

We had sex that night Not all that much fun as she was nervous and tender. But, we had sex again the next morning and that was quite good. Subsequently, I took her out on a date and she seemed to think she could pretend that we had never had sex. So, we were supposed to progress from a kiss good night at the door to her apartment. That was a bit beyond me and so I moved on.

An interesting experience but not on the level with yours.

Archived