Thai and Win2K

Does anyone have windows 2000 and full Thai support? is there a service pack that can do this? I'm currently using Win98SE Thai edition only for the fact that it gives me this, used to have 2000 but I couldnt use any of my Thai programs such as Sepathura dictionary, ICQ & Messenger (cant type Thai). would like to go back to 2K but not at the expense of losing my Thai proggys, what do you guys use?

Hmmm, Windows 2k has inherent support for thai fonts.

I brought my win2k over from the states. I choose thai keyboard as an input local from keyboards in the control panel. Had to do nothing else and I switch back and forth from english to Ãé¿Ë¡ÂùÕË¡¿ on the fly.

My win2k is standard professional edition OTC stock from the US.

Course, if you want the help files in Thai you can buy Win2k Thai in Panthip. Though, I always wondered about that cause only about 50% of the help file is in Thai. What's the use unless you make it 100%.

<<burp>>

yeah it is possible, had it set up that way before but its just a pain in the arse. i prefer 2K and it would be quick and more stable too.

didnt know you could get win2k Thai version. The one i have (win2k professional) supports thai and will type in thai but certain other programs only work in the win98 thai.

Archived