Go-Go Bar Base Salaries Question

Savittre

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sporty, Sayjann, Think_Too_Mut, jjsushi, Soi_TT, jitagawn, JaiGuruDev,

Thanks for your posts. What you say is pretty much right, I think. I will work it out with her.

Basically what I have done is this:

1. e-mailed her, apologized and told her I should send her some money.

2. She e-mailed me on the 11th and talked like she didn't like the idea of taking money from me at all, didn't like me thinking she was selling her body to me and she also says she wasn't unhappy about getting only 3000 Baht, just ashamed at having to take it....

3. This is no problem. I had a girl from a Thai go-go last February for a week, and all went well, so I'll settle up with this one similarly. I've got your advice too, which pretty much is the same as mine. I e-mailed her on the 12th and insisted on sending some cash and requesting the info I need to do so, and then phoned her on the morning of the 13th to tell her she had e-mail from me. Hopefully I'll hear from her on the 14th or 15th.

OTOH, if she's going to be difficult, I live close enough to fly into Bangkok for a weekend. I must say if I ever do this again, it will be with a girl who is a great deal more straightforward! This has been a pain and I'll be greatly relieved when it's over!!

Archived