Love at the Market!!

zanemay

A Funny Thing Happened at the Market!!The other night I went to the beer bar complex across from Soi 6 and was caught up with a BG's smile. I had taken Lom a long time ago and remembered the sex was not good. It was so long I couldn't remember exactly why. Maybe she had learned something? I told her she could go with me, but she would have to smoke well and not be lazy. If she was lazy I would only give a little money. I paid 200 baht bar fine and set out to walk a couple of blocks to where we could catch a taxi directly to my room. She didn't smile so much, she walked about 30 ft behind me along Second Road and didn't want to walk at all. At the room she immediately wanted "look TV Thai" and kept checking her cell phone. I got her on the bed and put on a sexy movie. She tried to smoke a little and was terrible and then said, "Sleep now." What a loser of a date! I told her to "gap bar" (go back to the bar.) I would give her 200 baht. After a little yakking she agreed with a smile. She is actually a nice girl so I gave her an extra 100 baht for good measure and thought about my options at 3:00 AM. I decided to cut my losses and sleep alone for the first time on this trip.In the morning I was horny so I thought I would look for a really cheap shag. One of my goals for this trip is a 200 bahter. I have had 300 baht ST and 500 baht LT from Beach Road. The LT lady was especially enjoyable.So, that morning I went to South Pattaya Road to catch a taxi out to the beach, but first I thought I would have a stroll around the street market to see what turned up. I had just started cruising around the markets to see if I can catch a pooying, but so far my exploring gaze had always been ignored or brushed off. Mai pen rai, not to give up. I walked through the big covered market near Hollywood Disco. Soon I heard a voice, "She remember you." A fiftyish tart who had seen better days was pointing at a younger lady who laughed shyly. "Yeah. She like you." Of course I had never seen either of them before, but the mother, Nok said, "I am cooking now. You can come to my room and eat." I accepted. This was the wandering-around-the-market goal, wasn't it? Or at least something like it. I stopped at 7 - 11 and bought a couple of beers. With all the appropriate cautions in mind about the kindness of strangers, keeping a weather eye open and so forth, we set off.When we got to their room, Som, a 20 year old younger sister was in bed. The girl with Nok at the market was her 23 year old daughter named Na. Nok is a happy old nut, 46 years old, fat and jolly. She speaks very good English and told me she had a child in Norway and had a couple of other half-falang children. She rules the roost and the girls seem happy with their mother.I made myself comfortable sitting on the bed in their shabby, cluttered room. Nok sat on the floor, washed leafy vegetables, cut up cabbage and sliced tomatoes. We all cried when she sliced a couple of onions. The girls both had nice personalities. While dinner was cooking, Nok told me that after we ate I can have either girl or both. Or "Three!" She laughed heartily. Oh my Buddha, I hope she was kidding! But of course she wasn't. Oh my Buddha!She made a nice Thai spaghetti with tomatoes and onions. Noodles served over rice! I had been having jocular little interchanges with Na, the 23 year old. I liked her always-ready, silly laugh. But since she was dressed in oversized NBA shorts and an extra-large team jacket, I could see nothing of her body except her somewhat heavy legs. Oh well... When we finished eating the very nice vegetarian meal, Nok asked, "Okay, you want lady?" I said, "I like Na!" "Okay, we go outside," Nok said. "That's okay," I said, "We can go to my room. I want to sleep with her for a little while. 300 baht." "Okay. Up to you." So I took Na short time - about 5 hours. I asked her where she met men in Pattaya and she said, "Marine and Tony Disco." We had a nice time as she is funny and affectionate and willing. Later she asked nicely for 400 instead of 300. No problem, I really liked her. She has a nice, funny disposition and - surprise, surprise - a great body. Her legs are a little heavy, but everything else is perfect.It's now two days after our first time. At 11:00 AM this morning I called their room. Nok was happy to hear from me. "Oh...Na tell me she love you too much. She like old man!" Na came on the line. She was at my room in 30 minutes and the sex was really good. What a sweet, cute girl! She is a great sleeper too, so after sex we went dead asleep for two hours. 400 baht plus 50 for taxi.I have good luck at the market, I think!!

Archived