Thai vice ring in the UK

shotover

STH was in there a while back and he seemed to have a fairly good time in there.

I'm a bit surprised about the reception you got at the entrance though, the last time I went there was a rather large brute of a black guy standing there guiding everyone about.

Still a tenner to get in though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those big guys , saw them last week... When I tried to get in they told me to line up, then got the Thai girl to tell me it was members only....

I said to the Thai girl that Carew66 was a member did that mean we could get in.... she turned to Carew66 and asked, him, he turned round misheard her and said that he would love to join!!!

STH

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Those big guys , saw them last week... When I tried to get in they told me to line up, then got the Thai girl to tell me it was members only....

I said to the Thai girl that Carew66 was a member did that mean we could get in.... she turned to Carew66 and asked, him, he turned round misheard her and said that he would love to join!!!

STH

Yep them guys are certainly a couple of monsters.

Shame carew missed the opportunity.

I s'pose the best way ot end up this one, is how do you actually become a member?

Any ideas... ::

As far as I can remember it did include 1 drink (I think).

I wouldn't like to class it as a top club either, more of a novalty than anything. But where else could you go to in the UK and be able to mingle with so many thais?? (apart from the Thai Food Festival or Budhappadipa Temple in Wimbledon at Loy Krathong) :doah:

Says ib13:

hey butcher, when are those 2 events taking place? Oh I think I just missed the loy krathong last year(oct/nov time?)???<<<

Yep you did, loy krathong is sometime in november and the Thai food festival is normally the last weekend of July - this years is on the 27th July in Battersea Park - details in the calendar forum.

I suppose meeting thais would be a good reason to head to thai sq., so I'll make a point of visit before I leave... <<<

Good for you IB, enjoy it...

Haven't been to that club for nearly a year now since moving to Bangkok, but I know the brute of the black guy you're talking about - he certainly gets grumpy and loves it when I fight starts.

I'm pissed off with the racist dual-pricing in our own country here...where Thais get in free blatantly and everyone else (even Chinese) have to pay the tenner...unless they're well-in with the bouncers that is. The tenner doesn't include anything and the drinks are heftily-priced - now all in plastic cups due to the young BBCs fighting with bottles occasionally.

Not many "bad" girls in here, but sometimes see a few near the bar on a girlie's night out, or with a couple of dates. It basically changed from a Thai students' hangout to a "British-born Oriental hip-hop" hang out. The Thais go to other even small venues now!

Foreigners were never really welcome there unless they were "known" or had a meal inside and went down (then it's free). Certainly no members club..that was just an excuse they used.

Archived