Pattaya? No, San Francisco!

pattaya127

I could have fooled myself for 5 minutes i though i was in pattaya. funny story and..rare:

I was just outside my home today, waiting on my motorbike for a friend i was going to follow downtown, when i see in my mirror this girl running and sitting right behind me, and asking me to take her too. rather good-looking on top of it. I told her, sorry but you need a helmet, so she says "Ok, no problem, i just want to fuck you!". "Well", i said "sorry but not today" to which she replies "Come on, i am not a whore, you know!". Indeed, there are no street whores in my neighborood but i still excuse myself. She finally gets off the bike and walks away, depicted. Well, i thought to myself, countdown to LOS trip has already started, but that was a bit too much of an early start for me, still wondered if, with the right timing, I would have been more "compliant". wink.gif

Asian and cute. Sure, i could not resist. But you have to take into consideration that she might have asked for a little something after all, plus the hygien of someone who throws herself at a total stranger (i was wearing an helmet). I guess it's the woman in me (!!!!LOL), i do not like to be seen as a sex object. Sisters , unite!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived