Pattaya? No, San Francisco!

pattaya127

Glad to see farang women seem still highly desirable to some of you. After the usual rant about them on Nana, i was wondering..... Funny line about "faggots". It would be like saying that because of casanova, all NEP punters go for katoeys. SF is rather a great place for cute chicks, and not ot mention zillion asian-Am ones.

Phillipe, with a better timing, i would have toyed around that one, and figure out the lady a bit more (this ain't no 1965 flower power sex NOW! on the street anymore). My friend was coming within a minute to take me to his old job where office items were being liquidated. his being there gave me an early start on all other buyers. We had talked about it for a while, and there were some good stuff to be had, but promptly at those prices. Indeed, I put my hand on the only laptop available (TOSHIBA, recent make), and paid a mere 150$ for it. No lunch sex, but still a lucky guy, IMO., BTW, should be in Paris around the 16th. Should I bring my helmet? wink.gif

"all NEP punters go for katoeys"

What I remember about San Francisco is that it was mostly red blooded bridge and tunnel people cruising the gender impersonaters on weekends. Sometimes yelling "faggot" only to circle around again, this time asking for a blow job.

Archived