Fantasy football second week

bibblies

As the dust settles Boner Loner sweeps into a commanding Arsenal-type lead, courtesy of a prescient decision to play Kolo Toure, this week's top points scorer.

Behind him, there are a lot of teams bunched up, with ME! taking up my favourite team (Liverpool)'s postion.

Further down the table there's evidence of a lot of transfer activity as the stragglers take drastic action to try to save their seasons.. Four players have used 3 transfers each already. It's not looking good for bottom-placed chocolat steve though. At the last time of asking, he claimed he couldn't make any transfers!

On the players' front, it looks as though nearly everyone's succumbed to the inevitable purchase of Henry (it'll be very interesting if he gets injured!). Teams needn't bow to conformity though - unfasionable and cheaper alternatives such as Kevin Campbell, Thomas Gravesen, Radzinski and Claus Jensen are near the top of the points table..

Ah yeah, the red icon. Luckily, I discovered that in the practice weeks when Southgate was injured. He's fit now and always apt to pick up bonus points as well as clean sheets so I don't know why people are still selling him now. (Ditto Wiltord - WHY are people selling him at a ratio of two to one?)

I'm postponing transfers until I discover what happens in the midweek cup games. Most of my players will be involved and for me it's worth the possible loss incurred in transfer fees.

Why is it that everytime I make a transfer my new player gets taken off before 60 mins and the f**king c**t I sold scores a goal or gets a performance bonus.

After having a good first week and sitting back to admire my managerial brilliance the whole thing turns around and gives me a good kick up the arse.Only for Henry(who everyone else seems to have)hyypia and friedel I might have hit rock bottom.

Now I want to transfer half my team but these 4 point transfers have me running scared.Thought about taking a chance on owen but instead went with baros.Probably the only unhappy Liverpool fan when owen broke his duck.

Very strange indeed!

Archived