4. tassie..too many serial killers

5. Adelaide...get pissed on red wine

6. Perth...wheres that????

7. Darwin...rather be in Bali

"seeing is believing, feeling is believing"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brisbane has 'too many japs' ??? This is news to me, Zorba - we have a reasonably large Asian population, but the vast majority are Chinese (mainly HK and Singaporean expats). We also have a reasonably large Vietnamese population, but 'japs' ?? I suspect that your experience of Brisbane is limited to the Queen St Mall, where you may have seen a number of tourists from The Land of the Rising Sun.

My own view is that we cant have 'too many' Asians - we live in the Asian region, our fate is increasingly tied to theirs, and they are incredibly hardworking and family-oriented people. If you have a problem with Asian people, of whatever country, I'd suggest that there may be better places to express that ....

Thanks for your reply, but did not mention that I have a grudge against japs. Please do not put words in my mouth. Just expressing a view which I am entitled to. And if most of the hotels and apartments are not owned by large Japanese firms, I will personally walk from Sydney to Brissie. Promise.

"call me a redneck wog..who cares"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lazyphil

<<Thanks for your reply, but did not mention that I have a grudge against japs. Please do not put words in my mouth>>

You did that yourself, 'too many japs', how about 'too many Greeks' :D :D

Archived