Nana music - anyone else with withdrawal symptoms?

ranma500

quote:

Originally posted by handyman:

PhordPhan:

I use Winamp too. The songs were ripped at 56kbps which is low quality. Need 128 kbps for near CD quality. You can try to adjust the equalizer to adjust the sound. Make sure that it is swithed on in the pop up from the main display.

HM,

That makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

PhordPhan

wink.gif" border="0

I tried it over the net but because I only

have a 28.8 or 33kbs internet connection,

I can hardly play it, though I heard bits and pieces. Is there some way

to download to my PC as an mp3 file or something? I tried but couldn't find a way.

fuk, i tried your link and couldnt find any mp3's and the radio station choice's were arab radio and farsi, and there was no apparent radio station link and when I pressed "add this station to my presets", my soundcard tripped and it told me to log in!!!?!?!??!?!

now i have to reboot!

... and don't forget the condom dispenser ...

quote:

Originally posted by Yehtmae:

For best results, install your computer in your toilet.

Take (several) dump(s) and don't flush for three days. If you've got some tom cats who can piss all over the place then you can really create the soi cowboy 'ambience'

A serious question: Why are the vocals in most songs about 10 times higher than the normal human voice? Maybe this is true in all discos lately...but the only one i've been to is in thailand....nana. Do they speed up the vocal tracks to raise the voices to "squeaky/mouse-like" levels? Is this supposed to sound more appealing...more sexy? Really, i have no idea what the point of that is, or how they do it.

Archived