Nana music - anyone else with withdrawal symptoms?

ranma500

Something truly terrible happened to me. I discovered that after a few weeks back in UK, I was starting to miss the music of Nana disco!

Let me remind you, I'm talking of M2M, Vengaboys, and China Dolls!!!

Well, for any others inflicted with this same condition, I have found relief.

After trawling through the net and from a Thai friend's CD collection, I have managed to find a good selection of these cheesy tracks.

So now, for anyone getting Nana withdrawal symptoms, I have a remedy.

Link to: http://www.live365.com/stations/290744

Now you will find that if you put red bulbs in your lamps, switch them on and off rapidly, get hold of some 'bia Singh', and connect your computer to some very bass-heavy speakers, you will almsot feel like you are there.

If you feel there are any important omissions, feel free to e-mail me your MP3s for inclusion.

It is an entirely non-commercial project, so I hope I haven't violated board rules by posting this link.

ranma500

Originally posted by ranma500:

Now you will find that if you put red bulbs in your lamps, switch them on and off rapidly, get hold of some 'bia Singh', and connect your computer to some very bass-heavy speakers, you will almsot feel like you are there.

Hahah good idea.But don't forget to throw some rest baht coins around you, haha laugh.gif" border="0

I have a pretty kick-ass sound card and a subwoofer/satellite system on my PC. Listening to this REALLY makes me miss Bangkok!

The treble track seems pretty fuzzy on a lot of the songs. Is this an Internet thing, poor source material, something else? BTW, I'm playing the music through WinAmp.

PhordPhan

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

You're right! I did feel like I was there! I suddenly thought someone was grabbing my ass!

"Now you will find that if you put red bulbs in your lamps, switch them on and off rapidly, get hold of some 'bia Singh', and connect your computer to some very bass-heavy speakers, you will almost feel like you are there"

I echo the above. Great work Ramma. Takes me back to where I was and who I was with listening to the songs.

PhordPhan:

I use Winamp too. The songs were ripped at 56kbps which is low quality. Need 128 kbps for near CD quality. You can try to adjust the equalizer to adjust the sound. Make sure that it is swithed on in the pop up from the main display.

Archived