The No Hands restaurant, anybody knows it?

limbo

Yes, there are several, the most popular IMO being the Galaxy over on Rama IV Road, I believe.

I went twice in groups and it was a little fun. But, the food was expensive and not that tasty. Also, the girls available during both of my visits are best described as turdlings. I really didn't want them feeding me and had no desire to diddle them.

Rather expensive, but maybe one of those things you have to do once in Bangkok.

Sure. Galaxy restaurant. Rama 4. Close to Silom/Patpong. Off-hand (pun intended), can't think of the hotel that's very close to it. (3-4 star hotel is known for mediocre food.)

The food at Galaxy is known to be quite bad. Chinese, but not tasty.

You choose the girl from a small fishbowl. Then they feed you for the entire meal. A little pushy in trying to get you to take them. (I wasn't very interested in mine and wanted her to not pester me so much, so I told her I was gay. That my favorite haunt was the Tawan club. So she started talking about technique for BJs. And taking it up the butt. Big dicks versus small disks, etc etc. Interesting conversation but it was difficult for me to keep a straight face.)

The also have an affiliated MP next door to the restaurant.

You can take the girl feeding you and you can also take them from the MP.

And another thing:

the girls feeding us wore negligees (spelling?). But a friend of mine "in the know" mentioned that the dining rooms on the higher floors are more risque. The higher the floor, the less clothing the women wear.

He was very well connected and when he went there, he always had a dining room on an upper floor and said it was fantastic. But I don't know if he received special service because it was an upper floor or because he was with VIPs.

>the girls available during both of my visits are best described as turdlings. I really didn't want them feeding me and had no desire to diddle them.<

What a wonderful description! Turdlings!!! ::

Taipan

Sounds like something to eat doesn't it, oh no sorry that's dumplings. But he did say Chinese food didn't he!!!

I asked several people about this place but the advice was don't bother, so I didn't. But if anyone fancies joining up and booking a top floor room let me know. I'm looking for a venue for my 50th soon could be worth a research trip. I'll be back on the 29th Nov for a week.

Uniformguy

Is that the same as Montien? Montien is the name of the hotel I couldn't remember. To get to no-hands from BTS Sala Daeng, you can cut through Patpong and then the parking lot of Montien.

Na, BJ bars don't count. It actually was a bit of fun. Need to do it at least once in a lifetime.

Archived