Degrees of Shyness

jai-dee

i don't agree.

i've known a few of the girls not to bother with the towel at all,only to dry themselves.

but the thing that does surprise me is,some of them are so shy and it's a job to get the towel off them.

but go with them again a few days later and take one of their friends as well,and the girls are not shy about the other girl seeing their bodies,strange.

• 6 months later...

This underwear thing under the towel is quite interesting. There seems to be varying degrees of it across all segments of Thai society.

I believe it does reflect what degree of shyness and also uncomfortability she is at. I actually like the shyness as it shows that not all social inhibitions are lost. Every Non-Bg I have been with either wears a towel or pajamas or equivalent when walking around in the room. I would say 80% or so of the BGs continue to wear a towel to and from the bathroom. It is that 10% to 20% of BGs who have lost all their social inhibitions and shyness.

What i have noticed in the locker room of my gym that all thai men (gay and otherwise) never remove the towel from around the waist when changing into w/o shorts from underwear and vice versa. In turn, they keep the towel on at all times in the locker room and i wil assume only drop it for the private shower stalls.

This experience has actually altered my behavior as i do the same now. The falangs who are gym members do the same practice. It is only the falangs who are guests prance across the locker room naked to shower. They are unaware of a cultural thing in practice. The private stalls also reinforce the privacy thing. My usa experiences are that most not all shower areas in health clubs or gyms (back to my playing days) are of the public large room or rooms where guys shower together. Maybe that is by design to improve teamwork, team spirit and all for one and one for all mentality.........

Cardinalblue

Archived