50,000 Posts!! 5,000 Topics!!

Raven

CONGRATULATIONS MEN AND WOMEN

50,000 Posts and 5,000 topics

I don't know if anyone but me noticed, but the Board passed 50,000 posts and 5,000 topics over the weekend. This Board remains the best source of reliable, up-to-date information on LOS on the web. Everyone, take a bow.

We owe it to the wonderful posts of dozens of contributors including Long Gun, Bangkok Phil, UPSer, Sarasin, Old Hippie, Ranger, vtombrown, zoot, Zane May, Wild Alaska, Lamock Chokaprret, flyonzewall, Cent, Stump_Dog, and of course, the one and only Stickman. And dozens, hundreds of other contributors.

And of course, to Khun Sanuk, without whom, we'd all be on the 'pong board. He presides over this board with grace and dignity but with a firm hand and measured sternness. He also demands a welcome degree of civility as discussed topics could easily get out of hand. And quite often do on other boards. It's good to have adult supervision.

A tip of the cap to Khun Sanuk. And to all of us.

May we pass 100,000 posts soon.

Hi Raven

great post. I am sitting at 7:30 a.m. (what an unearthly hour) in Krautland, trying to write some PR-Copy for a client of mine. But I have to agree - you are so much better than me laugh.gif" border="0

Just joking. I have to agree with you 100%. Beiing a 11+ time visitor to LOS, I am still learning tongue.gif" border="0 thanks to you good folks. Keep up the good work cool.gif" border="0

MaW

Thank you Raven for placing me in such esteemed company. Despite having recently reached 400 posts myself, I still feel like a relative newbie to the board since I've only been here a little more than year (and posting for about 3/4 that time).

The only reason my count is that high is that I happen to live here so feel I frequently have something to contribute.

I hope none of the other important contributors to this site are upset that they weren't mentioned. I know several that have been at it a lot longer than me. Just never really pay close attention to names.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: Lamock Chokaprret ]

Indeed, Lamock. Not all of the important posters can possibly be noted. But, for the heck of it, I'll offer up a few other names of our buddies who, as Long Gun puts it, are "quite prolific." Cheers to pattaya127, Scum_Baggio, BelgianBoy, rictic, Sukhumvit, pasathai, spirit_of_town_hall, DB_sez&sed_Aloha, and the wild man (Ranger). It's been a hell of a lot of fun, guys. laugh.gif" border="0

By the way, very eloquent post, Raven smile.gif" border="0

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

I think we'd see a lot more posts from the Stickman if he didn't have such a mountain of e-mail to get through (and I bet he has a load) How does it go now Stick?

Dear Stickman,

I know this will cause you some laughter, but I've met this bargirl, and I want to tell you now......she's different.

Archived