Off Boards?

shotover

Most bars do have such a board.

Most of the time, only the numbers of the ladies who work that day are being displayed on the board.

If someone has paid the barfine for a girl, her number will be removed or a "off" will written next to her number.

This board will only have a function if you are familiar with the bar and you could recognize some or most of the ladies by their number. So if you walk into the bar you can immediately see if your favourite girls is working today and if she is still available for some action ::

If you are new to a bar, forget the board with the numbers and let your eyes do the work for you.

Bangcock.

I think these boards are not really displayed as such for all to see. I guess it depends on the bar. In some bars the mamasan just carries around a list with her keeping track of who's on and who's off.

I have had some fun in Fantasia with the 'Off Board' and a magic marker putting cute, but obscene drawings on it when the mamasan isn't looking. This usually produces feigned displays of outrage when discovered and an immediate chase through the bar. :)

Ah, the fun in gogo bars......

Archived