NFL Fantasy League - Week 7

Brink15

OK, let me start by saying I screwed up majorly.

I followed the advice in those player update e-mails, which I'm now getting again. As a result my reserves outscored my starters by over 40 points. ::

Well if the Steelers don't show up for tomorrow's game I might still win. Yeah, right.

Froggo's boys are becoming the supreme powerhouse of the league. The Ladyboys need to watch out or the Beantowners will take the top spot.

What makes this day a total loss is the performance of my Bucs. :( The offense was at their most pathetic. Brad Johnson has all the mobility of Noi's sick buffalo. Even Mr. Automatica misses a 28 yarder. Crap!

And the Pats had a bye so I couldn't even console myself in one of their victories.

Oh well, on to next week.

Well , where would a Brinky thread be without a comment from " The Mouth ".

My Motor City Kitties posted #2 , my Soapy's somehow outpointed another top team :: and I'm leaving for Bangers in 9 days.

My team(s) still suck , but I'm leaving for Bangers in 9 days , did I mention I'm leaving for Bangers in 9 days ?

Attension fellow owners:

If you think you can put up with the Bingster for a few drinks in Bangers, the check bin will be taken care of. Doxy Blue , would also like to meet up with you too , any takers can Pm me for a hook up.

BadablastingoffsoonBing

Damn LadyBoys! I swear, I'm about to leave some DNA on them myself if they don't start playing better. :o

It's actually little Somchai Alexander from my own Seattle Seachickens that is screwing everything up. The guy scores 52 points one week and in the other 6 combined score about 30. ::

I need to make a few trades or I'll be out of the cabaret and back to the sidewalks.

How many people are actively following their teams? There doesn't seem to be much action in the league, with the exception of a few teams.

Says SUZIBANDIT:

How many people are actively following their teams? There doesn't seem to be much action in the league, with the exception of a few teams.

Well, does actively following and doing a good job have to be together ? I should say that I'm NOT actively following my team, since my scores are among the bottom of the league. But, at least it keeps me in touch with my team. Also, have paid more attention to the college game this year - nice to have my team up in the top 4 !

Well now this league is starting to get interesting. After blowing the first couple games, then losing by 1 point (!!!), then tieing the Strikers, my Barfines have finally gotten back on track and have pulled even at 3-3-1 following my upset of Blue Jihad. Strangely, most of my wins have come against the top teams. This has created a situation where there are many many teams still in contention for the playoffs.

My team is much like the Anaheim Angels (now in the World Series) not many superstars, but a bunch of hard working guys who, when the stars are aligned, can beat anybody out there.

Good luck all!

Archived