My BK trip report first few days my first time

I was on the Thai airways plane from LA you can spot the BG bar hoppers in an instant on the plane they are either big or have long hair and wearing scruby cloths lol.

Yes this is my first time here in BK and as soon as I stepped off the plane I could not understand why you people are so obssessed with this place! basically BK is Lahore Pakistan with nudie bars and a sky train it looks exactly the same! So the next day I get up to explore the city, I find out that I am not in any place that is unique I have seen a place that looks like this before and it is called Lahore Pakistan lol I am not joking!. China town was no big deal we have 2 in Toronto and they all look the same so there was abosolutly no culture shock. So the same night I get all excited and head down to Patpong yeah it was cool allot of people shoping and what not. So I walk to into a BG bar girls dancing on stage are beautiful but I see girls who look like that In Toronto and again no big deal. I sit down and a nice lookin BG sits beside me I buy here a lady drink I get one myself we are talking and she asks me "why you here?" I just said I wanted to see how this place was like I heard so much about it so therefore I came in, just to see what the hype is all about. She was beautiful good english but I wanted to explore the area more before I did anything with anyone that is if I was desperatly horney to do so. So then she tells me somthing that totally shocked me she says" you yonge man very handsom why come in bar ? Go with other Canada friend and get free boom boom from yonge thai girl stundent no problem! you very handsom Canadian no problem!" I laughed and said yeah thats the plan I dont pay for boom boom did before long time ago but I found I didnt need to I have a rule two things in life are free sex and water. She then tells me "this place only for business man to spend lot of money my cost 2500 baht" that is 125CAN if I wanted to spend that much for boom boom I would have stayed home and done it with beautiful asain girls straight from Taiwan. I realized then BK is a trap for sex hungry desperate bussines men that will spend any amount of dollar for boom boom, the past days where you can get ice cream for almost nothing is gone because rich jap and american bussines men like paying 200$ for ice cream that should only cost 2$ lol that is why the prices are what they are. So I paid for the drinks and left the BG gave me a kiss on thje cheek and I was gone. I then walked by the yonge ladies sitting at the bar wearing red shirts they all grabed at me I took pics with them and had a few drinks with them and I was off it was allot of fun I got free kisses and rub downs they all said they love my "movie star smile" lol so after that I was off to explore some more and again more pics with other yonge ladies and having some "FUN" I then ended up close the KFC you all probably know about lol and I spoted this one beautiful asain huni yonge small with an ass and body that wouldnt quite the Asian huni hunter had to work his majic lol. So approached here and with small talk we ended up in the KFC talkin for hours actully drawing pictures and making her laugh while I was doing it because her english was very poor. She was such a sweetheart, and had a voice that would melt your heart when she does speak english I guess that is why guys fall for thai women hard! so soon after we were headed to a hotel and let me tell you it was the best sex I ever had! her body was unbeleivable! with a nice round frim ass she let me take pics but only with towel. She told me she loves me I was laughing inside because I know she just wants to use my Canadian ass to milk as much as she can with that irresistable THAI charm that traps you never lets you go even a strong man like me with nerves of steel couldnt resist her! but I kept my gaurd up and did not reply I just gave her a kiss. Her kitty was tight and was the sweetest I have ever had! so she didnt ask for money because she said she likes me allot and just wanted to do it plain and simple. This is only part one part 2 soon internet time almost up later guys!

First of welcome to town, 2500 is WAY to much - you can get the same for 1000 baht, at least thats what regulars pay.

As to free boom boom, there is no such thing.

I had a young THai student, who was the best fuck I have had ever, utterly disgusting, came from rich home, basically bored girl wanting to try white man meat.

However - even with her I had to sometimes buy a "Present" like perfume, just as you do with regular girls, or go somewhere expensive to eat and drink - cost, same as fucking a bar girl!

If you meet a girl like you did - see what her background is - if shes por, not a student, she's not giving it away free to the first good looking guy to come along.

She EXPECTS you to pay her something, would love to have seen the look on her face when you didn"t and your back was turned!

PART 2 trip report.

Well guys it looks like that I caught myself in a contradiction lol I meen I did pay for her KFC but it was like 2$ CAN so I guess I did pasy for boom boom lol. Yeah spirit you are right man nothin is for free in this place been here 4 days so far and with a few women and I always had to buy somethin for them like super, lunch drinks and all that, but I did not end up spending more the 10$CAN on the stuff. And spirit lol I know they say that to all the guys to get some bussiness. And I thought 2500 was a little steep 1000 sounds reasonable but like I said my mission here is to spend the least amount of money for boom boom. And yeah the asian huni that I bagged did demand more then I could provide just read on.

PART2 CONT

My earlier reference of this place lookin like Lahore was not a nock at all I was just tryin to say that most of these asian cities look all the same with slight differences. So CONT from part 1 about the student I bagged lets call this QT Kim. So kim calls me the next day at my hotel and asks if we could meet I said sure,since I am here in Bangkok I wanted to do the dirty deed as much as possible especially with Kim. So after checkin out a Thai boxin match I met her at KFC at Patpong, but there is a problem lol I let out a a laugh when I saw she brought two of her friends with her, as they sat down stories of guys getting milked from sticks web page and here came rushing to my head I couldnt stop laughing, but I played along with a check list in my head of what Kim and or her friends would ask for oh and the mental check list comes from street smarts, experience and this web page along with sticks lol. So Kim and her mugly lookin friend along with a katoey sit down right accross from me Kim give my a kiss and sits beside me holding onto my arm cutting off my freakin circulation. So the check list turns on and the first thing Kims friend lets call her lee asks if I have a friend?

1) FREIND OF YOUR BANGKOK PUNTANG ASKS IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND SO THAT SHE CAN MILK HIM OUT OF HIS STASH TO. check!!

I started to laugh again they couldnt understand why but continued with the questions and comments as I am playing along pretending to be dumb Canadian boy lol. I answer no I dont. Lee is talkin for Kim cause Kims english is not that great. Lee then asks

2) When are you going back to Canada? check!

2 is asked so that they can know how long they have to milk you before you leave.

I tell them but I give them the wrong date. Lee then says and asks.

3) Kim does not have a cell phone (BS) can you buy one for her so that you guys can talk?

LOL at this moment I am almost on the ground laughing and extreamly happy that I am actually witnessing the common and infomous routine of milk and grab buy the Thai women lol.

Then the katoey guys phone rings he pics up and says Sodacup in his katoey gay voice that just floored me I spewed Iced chocolate drink all over in laughter. All 3 of them are confused lol. So with KFC iced chocolate drink which tastes dam good running down my nose she starts up with the questions again.

3)We go out for dinner but Kim does not have money will you pay for her? check!!

They obviously want me to pay for all of them which will not happen on GODS good green Earth. Kim then turns to me and asks the common killer question.

4) AFTER EAT WE GO SEE BROTHER SISTER MOM? check!

4 refering to me going to see her family takin them shopping and giving her mother crazy amounts of money for medicine and other stuff she dont need LOL.

So then we head off to eat we walk into some expesive Japanese korean restaurant close to the KFC it has some THAI guy playing a guitar sounding like he is john denver when singing and a typical THAI guy with a deep Thai accent when not singing which also made me crack up for some reason you had to be there lol. So we are sitting there they order all this food and what not Kim is feeding me which is great I am makin Kim laugh to the point she had to go off and pee, but when she comes back so does the bill 500baht so I checked what me and Kim ordered about 7$CAN which is nothing I pay 20$CAN for food back home when I take friends out to dinner so it was not a big deal. So when Katuewy boy and lee I didnt pay they started to yell as they started to yell I started to laugh, I told them "you said that Kim did not have money you never said anything about you guys and I find it extreamly rude to stiff me with the bill without mentioning that I had to pay for everything. They finaly coughed up the cash. Then after we left out of no where comes kims WHOLE FREAKIN FAMILY!!! LOL I started to laugh hysterically again. The first words out of the brothers was "can you take us to supermarket?" I said flat out no I cant I have to check out of my hotel and head to my Uncles house where I am going to stay the rest of my time here in BK, I looked at kim gave her a peck on the cheek and said I would call her, she seemed down that her plan did not work, asked me where is my uncles house I said I dont remember the address he is pickin me up, I meen thank god she doesnt know the address lol. So I ran out of there caught a tuk tuk back to my hotel got my stuff checked out and now I am at my uncles house. Guys please feel free to add to my check list lol gotta go net time done

mrkungfu,

Why you ever leave Toronto to go ANYWHERE is a complete mystery to me. It seems that :

1. Asian cities are all the same (apparently...)

2. You dont need to pay for it, and even if you did, you can buy any Asian woman you want in Toronto (apparently..)

3. You continually laugh out loud at pretty much anything.

It would seem that a guy like yourself can get anything he wants at home in Toronto or, at worst, in Lohore, Pakistan.

Please, I implore you, never visit Australia. We simply arent ready for a being of your magnificence, and we are fresh out of virgins to sacrifice at your altar.

Archived