Cutting them loose?

Lusty

Even if you make it quite plain its a "one night stand"before the dirty deed is committed some of them DON'T like it.

The reason I've brought this up is as follows:

One night I b/f,ed one of the Mandarin floor show girls.Good looking,great company and an animal in the sack.In the morning she was very upset because I did'nt want to stay with her all day as I had "other commitments".She did,nt seem concerned about the fee,just the fact that the "romance"was over and was nearly in tears ::.

When you get one like this when it appears feelings have become an issue on her part how do you lot cut them loose?

Rusty does have a heart and you never know when you will want a repeat performance.Please advise.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how to answer your question on how to cut them loose (most are usually eager to go), but do think there is more than one motivation for a BG wanting to stay long time with farang customer.

The obvious motivation is money, and maybe a break from the boredom of working the bar.

Also, some BGs may want to downplay they sell sex for money and want the boy friend experience, just as we like the GFE.

Just some thoughts, I am sure there are more common motivations.

Avoid giving them mobile number and even real name or commonly used nick name.It'll make it easier when she shouts your name from far in a public place.

I don't think you should care much about her theater.She's working and she's just met you.She's almost in tears :(

Rusty,

This is a hard one.Tell her that you enjoyed being with her and that you have bussiness that must be done,emphisize how important your bussiness is and how you are always busy,but you would like to make time for her at another point.Be very careful how you say this and be diplomatic about it or you could have a instant g/f.Maybe youve tried this tact already,if you havent,it cant hurt.Good heart intact

che ::ers

Just do what I do. Leave some girlie stuff in your room and tell them upfront (before you pay bar) that you have a GF but she is away till tomorrow, but will be back at 2.00pm. They will be happy to hit the track the next day to avoid a confrontation with another girl. That way you can have 6 or more tilacs on the run all thinking they have BG noi status, if any of them see you out with another girl they are bound to stay away because they think you are with that really violent GF that you told them about (the one with the gun). But most importantly you are free to go back and get them again at your leisure and everyone is happy.

If that doesn't work just send them over to my room and i will sort them out for you.

Archived