Cutting them loose?

Lusty

Please, my dear, make sure you shave your legs when wearing a short skirt. I bet my lipsticks are not your color!!! :D :D :D

It is funny that my husband complains about how long it takes me to use a bathroom, I think if you men start wearing panthose and other gadgets women wear, you will understand women better, don't you think?

Cheers!

Cheers!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UM,...THATS REALLY FUNNY. [and tragic as I have resorted to this]

[color:"red"] It'll make it easier when she shouts your name from far in a public place. [/color]

Leave some girlie stuff in your room and tell them upfront (before you pay bar) that you have a GF but she is away till tomorrow, but will be back at 2.00pm.

Girlie stuff: I always keep a large bottle of Citra (sp?) lotion and several sealed toothbrushes in the bathroom. When questioned, I tell them I butterfly. When not questioned, they figure it out on their own.

In the morning, I have business or have friends to meet.

The one that never fails is, 'tilac, I have to work tonight, cannot come bar you.' I think it works because they know it's a lie (right, farang on vacation has to work all night), they never question it. Face saved for everyone, I suppose.

I think if you men start wearing panthose and other gadgets women wear, you will understand women better, don't you think?

Jaz, I wear pantyhose in my spare time, and I still don't understand the first thing about women... :-)

Dear MadMax,

You have got the wrong brand. The one I am talking about massage your muscle and sometimes squeez you so tight that you cannot breath!!! Sounds like some women to me!!

If you believe the previous sentence, I have a bridge in Bangkok to sell!!

Cheers!

Archived