Eastiny Inn Hotel Pattaya (Soi 8)

Aloha folks,

Hoping someone can pass me info on the Eastney Hotel (sp?) on Soi 8 down in Pattaya. Have any of you folks stayed there? How's the location, accomidations, service. etc. Do they have a website? Any and all replys appreciated!!!

TIA!!!

Nakbin

(Edited hotel name in Subject to make it more relevant for future searches)

Hi!

I have never stayed there so I can't give you personal references. Most reviews I have read have been good though. The down side from my point of view is that it is in the middle of one of the largest beer bar areas. I prefer to stay at a place close but not in the middle of it so I can stay away if I want to.

regards

ALHOLK

Good big rooms, newly furnished. OK price. Nice staff. Last time they had american breakfast included. (I hate that shit, because I don't like american breakfasts, and I don't like being charged for something I don't want.)

Right in the MIDDLE of the action - can be noisy at night. Swimming pool is lame, if you care.

nakbin,

I have stayed there once. It's fine, but I prefer either Flipper House or Flipper Lodge over it. I did like, however, the light that was in the headboard of the bed. Came in handle from time to time. At least now the construction at Sunshine is done so you don't have to worry about being awakened from a drunken sleep if you choose to stay there on your next trip to Pattaya. Hell, the more I think about it the more I believe I'm talking about Eastiny Place, which is located closer to 2nd Road, whereas Eastiny Inn is closer to Beach Road. If that's the case, I've never stayed at Eastiny Inn. Although one night about two years ago, an English friend and I were sitting at one of the bars on Soi 8 around 3:00am when a bar girl noticed some action in a room in Eastiny Inn. Crowd was going wild as we watched a guy bang his tilac in the room. We could see her bobbing up and down on top of him and then the best part when he had her pinned to the window as he drove it home. I think the bar girls were more into watching than the guys because they were screaming and laughing out of control. Of course, they probably knew who it was so I guess that added to the excitement.

augustart

augustart

hi pilot

i have stayed at both eastiny in soi 8. both are very similar, but only the one closer to the beach road has a pool (small however). they are in the middle of a large beer bar area, which stays open far beyond 2am. large rooms, clean, but nothing special. you get what you pay for.

Nakbin,

I have stayed there on my last 5 visits to Patttya.

For 800 baht (excluding breakfast) it is bloody good value.

The rooms are very clean, reasonably large, with firidge, TV and quite nice bathroom. Also has a nice little swimming pool. Ladies in reception are very pleasant and there are no guest problems.

Just outside is a 7/11 equivalent for water, condoms etc and within a 1 minute walk are a couple of internet places. Also just around the corner on soi 7 is Rosie O'Gradys (a great place for an aircon breakfast/brunch).

Despite being in the middle of the action it is quite quiet after 2 am (when the music stops).

The only drawback is if you go with a lady from one of the Soi 8 beer bars and you want to do a bit of butterflying. But these problems are sent to test us :)

Have a great time.

Fatbastard33

Just a note of caution, they do not always honor

reservations. I had a paid reservation for New

Year's of 2000. When I got there, they said no

rooms. I showed them my confirmation. They

said yes, come back in 6 days. It took me 3

months to get my money back. They suck!!

Archived