Thai, "Smooth as Silk???" - Oh yes, indeed!

MooNoi

Oh yes, I am smiling. I can't stop smiling!

On my flight on the way back from Oz about a month ago, was served on board by a very very cute young lady with the most amazing smile. Anyway, got chatting a little bit, and managed to give her a business card and disembarked thinking nothing of it. Three days later, I get a call. "Do you want to go out?" Well, "yes I do!" So we go out. She looked even better in civies than the uniform. Went to eat and then on for a boogie at RCA. Didn't make any moves at all that night and was the perfect gentleman. She gave me her mobile number. I didn't call for about 3 days (hard work hanging on!), and then called and left a message as she was out of town. She called when she got back and we went on date number 2. Again, nothing majorly physical happened - a bit of touchy-feely here and there on the dance floor, but that's it. She calls again a week later, and this time after dinner - FUCKING JACKPOT!!! DING DING DING DING!!! Spent the night at my place. I can't begin to describe how incredible this was. Better than any bar-girl I've ever been with. When we went shopping the next day, we had to stop in a little photo-booth in the mall and get a photo of me, her and then me and her. She grabs my mobile and sticks one of the photos on the back. A good sign! Trouble is, she says she'll get fired from work if she tells anyone there, and most of her friends are with Thai Airways. I'm bouncing up-and-down here with a Thai hostee, and I can't tell anyone! Hence message! Sorry guys - I just had to tell someone... Now... if I can only work out how to say "can you leave the uniform on?" in Thai!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post. I don't always agree with everything Stickman posts (actually, I often disagree), but he did make a good point about the fact that it really is not as hard to get involved with 'straight' Thai girls as many might believe. Your post is further evidence of that.

Several years back, I met a flight hostess on the Bangkok to Phuket flight, and dated her for almost a year. (And KhunCoCo, I am quite confident she was a girl.) Because of the time invesment and patience involved, however, this is probably not be a viable option for a majority of visitors who are presumably looking for something a bit more immediate.

Incidentally, if you go to one of the upscale Thai pubs or clubs, and I am including the ones that employee hostesses, etc., it is also usually very difficult to arrange anything on the first encounter.

quote:

Originally posted by FlyPapillon:

Trouble is, she says she'll get fired from work if she tells anyone there, and most of her friends are with Thai Airways.

Thai Air can't really prohibit her from dating a Farang, can they? They might have their suspicions, but you could have just as easily have met her in the disco (unless her supervisor remembers you chatting her up). Maybe after a few weeks you can start being a regular part of her life, but sneaking around just the two of you sounds like more fun!

Khun CoCo,

I can assure you that she is NOT a lady boy! (Well, if she is, its the best job a doctor's ever done, that's for sure!). I know she probably could not get fired for going out with a farang, but Thai hostesses are (supposedly), strictly forbidden in company policy to arrange dates with passengers. My girlfriend, Kung, tells me it happens regularly though. They are not allowed to be married, however. Most workers flying with Thai need to actually have a contact within the company to gain employment with them, and they all have to have a university degree of some description - arts, business, English etc. etc. Anyway, its kind of nice "going out on the sly". Would love to take her to Nana or Cowboy etc. to see her reaction as she says she has never been before, but am too worried that she might think I'm a bit of a butterfly. (Which I'm not!). She's away for four days now, which means I can shoot off for a bit of eye-candy over a cold Kloster at Rainbow and get myself good and horny for Sunday afternoon....LG - Life's Good! And to think I was worried about turning 30 this year! HA!

quote:

Originally posted by FlyPapillon:

I'm bouncing up-and-down here with a Thai hostee, and I can't tell anyone! Hence message! Sorry guys - I just had to tell someone... Now... if I can only work out how to say "can you leave the uniform on?" in Thai!!!

Good on ya! laugh.gif" border="0

The whole thing reminds me of that Elle MacPherson on a desert Island joke. wink.gif" border="0

Tell her she could probably make quite a bit of money on the side just hiring out that uniform crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by LOSLOVER:

Lucky Bloke

It's not often that you get Coffee, Tea & Her.

Hope your luck continues
wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Ahaaaaaa !!!! I never knew one had a third option........ laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I'll remember that on my next flight..... but might arrive at destination with 2 shiners.... laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

But very good luck to FlyPapillon to live one of our dreams.......

Archived