NFL Fantasy League - Week 9

Brink15

OK, I knew there were many reasons why I'm not currently coaching in the NFL. Besides the fact that I have zero coaching experience, I have the inexplicable knack for choosing the absolute wrong player for the next game.

Now I figured it was a safe bet that Brad Johnson would be a physical non-starter this week. By that I mean I knew he would play but he usually gets creamed due to the Buc's weak offensive line. I figured with a broken rib it was idiotic to start him against the Vikings.

WRONG!

The guy completes a billion passes for a bunch of TDs and ends up with 40 points. Brees, who I started, at last check had aquired an amazing 7 points.

I think from now on my strategy will be to decide what I think is the best option for each position and then do the opposite.

Well my Bucs are 7 - 2 and showed some decent offense, albeit against a crappy defense. I always like the "Truth" and he proved me right today.

Hey maybe Ricky Williams will get food poisoning tomorrow at lunch. Yeah right.

Says Brink15:

Hey maybe Ricky Williams will get food poisoning tomorrow at lunch. Yeah right.

Hey , leave Ricky alone , you try'n to jinx me ? I'm having too mut fun here in BKK to bust your chops , by the way , nik , nat , na , nok and all the rest give their regards :: :)

BadauptohisearsinpuyingBing

Well Tim Brown and Randy Moss combine for less than FIVE points! ::

There are some big names who are turning out to be dogs this season. I got a few of them on my team. I start Shaun "I Can't score a Touchdown" Alexander and leave Minnesota's Moe Williams on the bench. Shaun score under 10 and Williams has like 19. Shit.

I notice Anthony Thomas is in the free agent pool. Another dog.

Now I gotta hope Longwell kick like 10 field goals today or else the LadyBoys get spanked again.

Archived