Anyone Ever Been Caught on SPYCAM??

the_numbers

I was wondering if anyone had ever accidentally run-up on one of the hidden camera VCDs starring themself, or a friend/acquaintance... hidden in some brothel like, or ST hotel settings???

---if not does anyone have concrete knowledge of where these exist?

Pantip has them for sale.. but don't know where else they are frequently peddled.

Does it happen to a fair number of farangs, or is it more removed from the NANA, SOI 33, COWBOY universe.

ever the curious one.

:)

numbers

So, wait nobody has shit to say about the hidden cameras???

::

I know people are aware, but is it just that nobody knows? I mean is it more commonly Thai men at ST hotels, or brothels for them that get put on these Sex VCDs? ?

:Dgranted I know most of you would probably rather be in one of these hotels than shopping for a VCD of some other farang "deer-in-the-headlights" scenario. However, what's up? Nobody knows a thing<-----

help out nanaplaza ::

cheers

numbers

rovineye. is it the stationary camera problem. has to take a bit out of it when you just have a shot of yourself, i.e. you could do that at home. ;)

can't just prop it up on a nightstand.. cinematography, right?!!

not that tommy lee and pam switching off was anything less than a seasick image of celebrity trash..

steadicam.. you could probably get a small crew, and have a nice souveneir.. eh? haha!! ::

numbers

not personally but i do know of a young fella whose mum walked in on him while he was choking the bishop. his defence was to call his mum a pervert before she could chastise him.

Archived