Working in taiwan!!

They are cuming in their plane loads downunder and working in brothels earning more in one nites shift than they can probably make in 1 year in Thailand. For a 1 hour session they can easily make 2000baht. Its that easy!!

"monkeys only work for peanuts..."

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone could speak better about this, but I remember a situation about a girl (an interview with her) saying she paid an exorborant amount of money to be able to go to Australia to work. It was an organized deal. She had to fuck her brains out to pay back the intitial amount from the privilege to work there (3 months, I think it was), and after that was satisfied, what ever else she could bring in was hers to keep, before the time was up. Of course, she fucked her brains out even harder after that. 7 days a week, and a very high customer count every day. But the money she was able to bring home was enormous (forget, but was 10's of thousands US$$).

Maybe that's why some of these girls in BKK can do 3 short-times a day, every day. They got that training elsewhere. A sex trip like that one, and she's got callouses inside her, already. Forget the exact number, but she was doing many hundreds of guys in that 90 day period. 5 guys X 90 days = 450.

I guess a Thai mamasan selects the girls that she knows can handle the massive volume of customers they'll be taking on, and delivers them to Aussie handlers, who set up the sessions, and provide girls accomodation in the whore house. 3 months are up, and the bow-legged old ones are moved out, and a fresh batch sent in to replace them. 2-3 trips like that for a girl, and she's already got 1,000 different customers under her belt. I'd like to see her remember all of THOSE names. :) I bet she could....they were all named 'Darling' ::

I'm pretty much assuming it's the same in other countries. Get involved with one of these girls, and you got a veritable little 'fuck factory' on your hands. Given this, I bet they do almost anything to concel the fact thay have ever done this. So if the bar says, "She go home for few months to visit family......beware! Your visions of her planting and seeding rice may be skewed. It may be her that is getting seeded.

HT

By the way. Does anyone know when there will be a "Thai Bar Girl Road Show" coming to Hawaii?

Ahhh. Forget it. I couldn't afford it. Probably be asking the same prices that are here now. :(

HT

You are very right about this. Many of the asian girls cum to Sydney on contract. The cost to bring them here, their accomodation etc is all calculated by the lady traficker(pimp). The pimps charge is between A$10,000-20,000. The girls work 7 days a week. 1 day a week is their free day where what they make they keep without the pimp taking any, the rest of their working money the pimp takes. Once this is fully paid the ladies do not get away scott free, the pimp continues to make a smaller % of their total income. The lady can only work within the pimps brothel team of bordelos, before and after she is fully paid up.

"smooth as silk"

I think in terms of numbers, she said she was doing 5 customers/day minimum, and 10 or more on many days. Given that customer gets only an hour (I've only heard that), that would mean on many days she's working 12-13 hours a day, given breaks inbetween to 'freshen up' (if that's possible after customer #6 :)), meals, and hitting the toilet. I think I remember girl saying she saw nothing of Australia. She was doing nothing but fucking the entire 3 months, to pay off debt, and make as much as she could for herself to take back to BK.

I'm guessing that it's pretty much the same in Taiwan, and all of the other places they go to make maak Baht. I would think time is only limited the the # of days any particular countries visa is good for.

I heard this about over a year ago. Because of that, I always ask if they have a passport, under the guise of 'maybe you come visit me. If she says yes, and explination is fuzzy, I end it. No way is this going to be a warm and fuzzy relationship. Just way too many before me. On her back for a 1/4 year doing nothing but taking on any, and all comers, 24/7. She's gotta come back totaly desensitized. I would think they are simply going through the motions after even one of those sex tours, and not even seeing you when they look at you.

Kind of a strange situation. They actualy sell *themselves* into bondage. They agree to go into debt ahead of time, knowing how many customers that will have to service just to get debt paid off, so they know up front they have to go through with it, and cannot back out.

These have to be the hardest workin' girls in BKK, bar none.

Gotta wonder how many B/G/s do this, at least once. With their love of money, there is probably a waiting list. Although, I can see many, many girls declining to rack up 100's of customers in 90 days, or less. Takes a special kind of girl to do that. I would imagine many simply draw the line at this. Farming yourself out like that is about as hard-core as it can get.

HT

I dont know about whorehouses at all, but here in sweden from what i have heard its the russian girls that comes and do the trade. never seen Thai girls in sweden do anything like that and mostly of them seems to behave, i manage a internet cafe also in a Poolhall and i see lots of men bringing their Thaigirls down here to play. usually i can see if they had been working or not and are very annoyed if you speak any thai to them....

In Taiwan i heard storys that they are callgirls and that japanse toursit and buisness man usually a group of them use them when they have their bukkake sessions or other weird stuff japanese does.

its easy to judge all bargirls and that are all the same but that would be to same to say that all in a particular race are the same also. they are humans and they are individuals and all of them have a dream of something. money yes for sure but many might want something more then that and in a scene as it is in Thailand the only way for them to meet farangs is to be in the beat. to quote from the book Private Dancer " they girls working at farang areas are the elite of the prostitutes in thailand"

::

Hi,

I'll tell you what. Since this topic has not really been brought up in detail, from what I have seen, I think it warrants it's own thread. Niether of us are very knowlegable about this, so time to get some serious info. Look for it in general.

As far as judging B/G's. I simply stated that some do it, but I believe many don't, for the reasons given. It's pretty obvious I am not lumping the entire Thai B/G trade to this activity.

HT

I don't think you can get a 2-3 years work permit to Taiwan for working in a brothel. There are around 135,000 Thai workers in Taiwan, so this is a big and legitimate business for poor Thais. Akarr's ex-GF must at least has started as a translator, but of course difficult to tell if she switched to a more lucrative career when in Taiwan.

Archived