Working in taiwan!!

i have heard that many thai girls go to other coutries to work as bargirls or callgirls. anyone know about if they have a regular stream of girls that goes to taiwan to work.. i am just wondering about this since my latest GF i had said she worked in a factory there for 3 years as a translator(she speaks chinese). just curios how much more bullshit i find out about her and the stories she told me.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes many a Katoey can be found in Orchard Towers in Singapore. It's quite funny watching a Indian (SIEK) with his arm around them thinking they have scored a priceless babe. There's also a couple of Russians that work that area too. One of them is actually pretty hot. And there's this very liberated girl from Phuket who because of the #'s of Katoeys in the bar always introduces herself as being 100% Lady Thai.

they have a regular stream of girls that goes to taiwan to work

There is indeed.

In "my" village in Isarn consisting of some 100 souls there are presently 5 persons working in textile factories in Taiwan.

They go on a 3 year contract but come back to visit 1 month every year.

They don`t make big bucks but compared to the wages around here - a day-labourer still only makes 120 bht a day - it is more than decent at around 10.000 bht a month.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

mine was there for 3 years also, saw that in her passport but she worked as a translator for the thai people cause she speaks chinese, and she made about 25 000bath a month, her boss also is a thai woman and she also was teacher for the children and took care of her them

I dont know about Taiwan but many girls go to various parts of Asia, usually on a

small scale with a Mamasan having a few girls with her.

Japan, Hong Kong etc.Its a case of getting them into a country for as long as possible

more days than months..servicing as many as possible in a short period of time..Hong

Kong for 14 days is a very organised situation..

i am not sure about that good question.... i dont recall what she said about that but i know her uncle is married with a woman from taiwan. and she lives next door from her house and looked after them when they where small. i think her younger sisters speaks chinese also. and many of her family went working there before . but to be honest i am not sure and can not recall.

to add to it i have heard when she spoke chinese here in a resturant with a waitress and it was not just order the food.....

and it was chinese they talked sounded that way . i mean i can hear the diffrence from chinese and thai and it didnt sound like Khmer or laos and i was impressed by her speaking chinese so easily

Archived