Thai Film festival

spirit_of_town_hall

For those that are interested I am organising a Thai Film Festival from the 28th November - 5th December.

www.thaifilmfestival.com

After some of the features directors will be there for a chat.

One a strictly first come first served basis I am offering 6 free tickets to a film of your choice to Nanaplaza.com members, please note maximum 2 tickets per person. Applies to any film bar first night opening.

STH

WOW, I must say all the good films will be there, including the Butterfly Man ;p

Did you know that the Thai Film Industry Association (or sth like that) selected "Mon Rak Transistor" over "Mekong Full Moon Party " to Oscar competition for Best Foreign Film next year. The main reason is that Mon Rak has been shown to the western countries more than the other film. They felt that most Best Foreign Film got screened in the West and had become somewhat popular before they got selected to get the Oscar.

Have fun all londoner.

Next Year I hope you can get Iron Lady Part 2 !

I never knew it was you doing the organising, I handed out the info to the thai class I go to in Leicester, don't think they were too keen though. I would be interested in tickets for mon pleng luktung FM (howdown showdown) or mekong full moon party. Do you think the director of monpleng luktung will attend any showings? I'd like to ask if they will release a full length version of the concert at the end of the film. That would be better than the film itself.-peter

• 3 weeks later...

Archived