Sinsot for Marrying Lady Boy !

New Petchburi Pete

I moved into a new apartment here in Bangkok last June with my lovely, Thai wife who is now almost five months along in her pregnancy. I've gotten to know my neighbor from England across the hall, a nice older chap who has been living and working in LOS for seventeen Years. He admitted to me that about three years ago he married a lady boy from Isaan.

Furthermore he told me that he paid his/wanna be her's sinsot money to the tune of one and a half million Baht; and threw in a few Baht of Thai gold as ever. I have met his significant other; and he/? is a very pleasant, decent, but shy individual who happens to sing as well as a castrated canary.

I am impressed by his voice; and I judge no person for their sexual orientation. However, I am amazed at how much he was willing to pay for the object of his affection. Is there some type of record for sinsot for a lady boy? How common is this practice; and is it legally sanctioned?

Sinsot for a Ladyboy, now I have heard everything and especially at 1.5 million, but if the price was fine for him it's not much different than the disagreements we have on how much to give for LT/ST.

Archived