Harry Potter Jelly Beans

Sarisin

Alright, I was going to post a very important PEZ Update here in the Food Section as many of you know how much fun I have in the LOS with my assortment of PEZ dispensers. NOTE:You still might get that.

However, today is the Grand Opening of the new Harry Potter movie in the US and I learned today of a wonderful item being sold with the release of this movie.

Harry Potter Jelly Beans.

Sounds pretty neat, huh? Well, they do have such wonderful flavors as Lemon, Watermelon, Coconut, Strawberry, and Popcorn.

But also

Black Pepper

Sardines

Ear Wax

Boogers

Vomit

Oh yeah, I gotta get some of these jelly beans and bring them back to the LOS. Can't wait to see that bargir's face when she chomps on that delectable Sardines and Vomit combination...:(

That sounds like a job for Mr. Science. :)

I am going out this weekend to acquire an adequate supply of these taste treats. I will save the earwax and booger flavors for you PR to liven up your visit to the LOS.

Next week: Eagles at 49ers, Monday Night, John Madden. And, then back to the LOS for a few days and off to AC for 3 weeks. Life is good.

I wonder if they make balut-flavored jelly beans? :D

Says Sarisin:

Black Pepper

Sardines

Ear Wax

Boogers

Vomit

Dudes you do not under any circumstances whatsoever want to even think of eating the vomit or ear wax ones...

But the boogers are not too bad.... ::

hahaha, WA, you are right.

Yesterday, while in a Mall, I found these jelly beans at a candy store called Mr. Bulky which has literally tons of different candy. They were not cheap, but I have purchased and tasted these things, and...

I have eaten some really, really nasty stuff in my life, but the vomit, sardines and earwax jelly beans are at the top of my list.

My nieces and nephew were here and had to try them too. The former headed to the john to barf after trying them.

Really disgusting stuff and just the kinda thing that will be big fun in the LOS and Angeles City. :)

You could always buy the regular JB's in BKK and take them to Midnite Bar and let that slightly overweight lady with the ungodly scent that was showing you her appreciation for the LD you bought her , " tuck them away " for you for a few dances. I'm sure the taste would beat any concoction of puke , boogers etc. you could buy in the states :o :o :o :o

BadastillgettingthatodoroutofhisshirtBing

::

Hey, did ya have to remind me of that night? Oy-vay...

BTW, I am having that luvable jumbo airfreighted to your location as I write this, so I hope you have an appropriate place to keep her.

We could always bottle her smell and call it Harry Potter Cologne.

Good to hear from you Badabing. Let me know when you will next be in the LOS, and, don't forget what I told you. You really should consider a side visit to AC.

Be good buddy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I was in Bangkok when the first Harry Potter movie came out. And guess what I bought at the local AM-PM? That's right, Harry Potter Jelly Beans. 20 baht per packet. Of course, they most certainly didn't have any jellybeans with such disgusting flavors. However, there were about 3 odd flavored jellybeans per pack. Odd flavors such as tomatos, carrots, french fries, etc.

Never saw them last year in BKK.

I should mention that I gave all away very quickly. Some went to the Thai girls where I work and some to the BGs. I couldn't get most to eat the gross ones. The ones who tried them immediately spit them out and started smacking me.

They will be very careful in the future sticking anything from me in their mouths. ::

Archived