Police at Grace Coffeeshop 5am

Hidy Ho

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there was another visit last nite or two nites ago at Grace. I took the nites off.

I was at the station ... but tried to stay away from talking to the girls or show direct concern. Saw a receipt with 1K on it but I don't read Thai to see exactly what that was.

Subsequent to my original post, I was walking down Soi 4 and my BG friend pointed out and whispered to me that he was one of the farang taken to the station with her. This was done without any prior discussion on the subject before.

Thanks for your post ... although I'm a bit bummed that my artistic attempt was not appreciated :( I'm sure other artists (Van Gogh and etc) felt same and were not appreciated in their time. For now ... "I'm back in Black!" (with soda, coke).

Says Jazz:

Thanks for your post ... although I'm a bit bummed that my artistic attempt was not appreciated
:(
I'm sure other artists (Van Gogh and etc) felt same and were not appreciated in their time. For now ... "I'm back in Black!" (with soda, coke).

Go on, slice your ear off. That'll show 'em! :D

Seems that before last night police closed Grace at 2am,a girl told me she was fined a couple of days ago for hanging out late in sukkhumvit.May have been an ID issue though.Anybody knows how it was last night??

Go on, slice your ear off. That'll show 'em!

Starry, starry night

Flaming flowers that brightly blaze

Swirling clouds and violet haze

Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue

Colours changing hue

Morning fields of amber grain

Weathered faces lined in pain

Are soothed beneath the artists' loving hand

Now I understand

What you tried to say to me

And how you suffered for your sanity

And how you tried to set them free