Feel Sorry for th BG?happy for the guy or laugh

Torneyboy

I was in a bar in Chiang Mai in august having a drink with a girlfriend of my MPG before heading out to dinner at the riverside restaurant.

There was about five or six girls working .

Any way in comes this guy who is HUGE i mean two bus class seats wouldnt do for his size.

Anway i dont know if they tossed a coin but a girl goes over (slim girl)and smiles and talks and looks back at all of us at the other end smilling all the time.

Off they go in a Tuk Tuk(dont know if it arrived in one piece)

And all the girls left in the bar started to laugh and giggle.

I wanted to stay for her to get back but we had to go to dinner.

Just wondering if any of you have seen any occassions like this one anywhere in LOS

He was just so BIG and FAT unbelievabley so

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in a bar in CM and a girl was showing me particular attention. I wasn't interested and eventually she got the message and got pissed off with me and sat back down outside.

A little while later she came over and started hugging me and massaging me, I wondered why she had become so enthusiastic again and then I realised that she was looking in horror at an older.... ugly.. insane looking man who had just come in. He was eyeing her up too.

As I left he approached her......

I feel sorry for these girls sometimes.

>Just wondering if any of you have seen any occassions like this one anywhere in LOS

He was just so BIG and FAT unbelievabley so

I was always wondering what happens in the room. And I asked and got told...

"Him not drunk and him nice, I go. Short time. Shower, condom, bum-bum 10 minuter...no stay. Him not finish 20 minuter, I go".

What if he wants to take you for a holiday?

"Him nice, good money, I go".

Hi,

I do feel empathy for these women.

IMO, in any type of work, ones do put up with what "comes with the territory". Hopefully we all have more good days than bad days. I am saying this to comfort myself also for the project I am in, there is a man that I would like to feed him to ducks!!! :( :(

Cheers!

I was in Annie's one afternoon and had just come out of the back and was having a drink at the bar with the massage girl that I had just been with. All of a sudden I had 8 of them all around me. Just touching me and talking to one another. I looked over and 2 African guys had come in/ Big fat african guys. There was only two left in the little fish bowl and the guys looked in there for a few minutes and then left. The owner thanked me for not saying anything and bought me and my companions a drink! LOL

>He was just so BIG and FAT unbelievabley so

Another rumour from the backstage: that scratch over your privates before you bf a girl, has a triple role: to arouse you, make you bf her quickly and - check if there is a monster in your pants.

Most of them know there might be a problem if you are too big. Some would go for free, but only some.

Physical weight and height - we are already too big for them anyway.

Archived