visit to the hair-dresser

pattaya127

You just jave to love it. This is the first thing i did last week-end, after waking up, having just arrived in the night: going to the hair-dresser (Pattaya, soi 17, next to the mosque), and it will sure make you switch to thai time as not only your hair is being cut and groomed, but you get the hairs in your ear and nose cut off, and a full top massage, from the head down to the fingers of your arms. While the TV behind gives you your first taste of thai language again. Suddenly, all these words you had forgotten in the months you stayed back home, are coming back by magic. Meekwamsookmaak! :)

"hair dresser? is this art or culture?h"

It's a big stress...left at least twice a shop with my hair only partially cut.The hairdresser Ive been using for months(99baths :p) went upcountry and girls from the salon say they haven't heard for him in while.Hair is growing longer and longer.Stress is increasing.I'm gonna blow off!Slit my wrists wide open!I would almost scream racist comments but that would be against the board's rules ::

Went today to Chalachol salon,in Silom,near the corner with Dusit Thani.Things went OK,some gay went smooth though a bit slow on my scalp while I watched models catwalking on the TV monitor.One for each seat.Fancy 350 baths.I happened to look a bit better with the same hairstyle a couple of years back but I had slightly more hair too

Nope,i'd be delighted to meet you, so do not take offense, but i have edited your homophobic comment from your post. You were probably joking, but if not, look around you, gays and katoeys are part of the surroundings, let's tolerate each other and our differences. Kindly

PS: funnily as i am writing this, a beautiful woman comes in the telecom office in Pattaya, almost sent by God, stunning, hair drawn back showing all her gracious facial features, and tall! 5ft11 maybe , and...... Wait a minute, did I say 5ft11? here you go!............... everywhere i tellyou! :D:D :D :D

Archived