Koh Samui 1st Time

nkped

"What did the internal flight cost you.Thanx"

Utapao-Koh Samui-Bangkok was $131 US through Travelocity. Rate on Bangkok Air's website seemed to be identical and they offer e-ticketing. When I thought the Travelocity paper tickets had been misdirected, I made a reservation on Bangkok Air's website and then cancelled it when the paper tickets showed up. Worked just fine. Bottom line--if I plan to fly with Bangkok Air again, I will make reservations directly with them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds strange allright!!

I celebrated new years in samui last year & I believe it was more fun than year before in bkk, but then again that doesn't say much!

I'm in bkk from 21.dec & then heading somewhere with a tirak of mine & it might endup being samui, but might as well be krabi, ko chang or even buriram!!!

PM me what you're up to 21/22/23dec & we can meet up.

cheers!

better book early this time of year especially for the utapau option.

last year I first tried to get a vip bus or even a train to samui, but no avail severel days ahead, so only option was the expensive bkk-samui flight. add to that the TA girl wasn't very attractive...

cheers!

Hi Rusty,

As mentioned already, it depends on when you wanna fly. Around new year it's probably better to book in advance, online. I normally never have problems getting on the Utapoa flight, it never really seems to be full when I fly it. From BKK it's a different story, although there are multiple flights a day, they seem to fill up really quickly.See you!

Cheers,

Limbo

Archived