warts

"yes i do have warts on my dick i have heard that duct tape can help can anyone tell me what duct tape would be in the uk..."

Duct tape could have helped if you'd pasted it over the bird's fanny you got the warts from to stop you taking a dangerous unwrapped dip :o. Bit late for that, though, pal. Don't mess about. Get to a VD clinic.

j :o

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Rusty went to the doctor the other day wearing his trademark tom o'shanter tartan cap. When the doctor asked what the problem was, Rusty removed his cap to reveal a large toad sitting on top of his head.

The Doctor asked "Oh my god what happened to you?"

To which the toad replied " buggered if I know doc, it started off as a wart on my arse and just kept growing and growing"
:D

I just blew snot and everything else in my head onto my computer screen , laughing , from that reply.

badaneedstocleanhismonitorBing

Well i think i have a wart on my dick, its just one and i didnt notice until i read this thread. thats why i asked before if it can be transmitted if having unprotected sex or does it just pop up by itself? i never had anything like this and i must have had this for like 4 months or so. first i thought it was a pimple or something,

hmmm time to call the doctor and go check the whole system now....

i was at a clinic in Thailand last trip but the doctor didnt even mention anything about it.

Rusty had me pissing mysef LOL

If you really do have warts! I had them too, around the crotch area though, on the upper thighs. Look like small pimples. Scared the shit out of me, given all the talk here a couple of years back about genital warts.

Tried to sqeeze the buggers like a zit and amost bled to death LOL Bad idea. :-(

Went to the Doc and she froze them off with liquid Nitrogen. They do reappear, but with repeated treatment they will go eventually............I hope :-(

Sid

Archived