Thai astrological readings-I need to know!

Bembaman

I have been for a job interview recently, got to the second interview and it went really well. Now the company have asked for the day, time and exact place of my birth-they already have the exact date. They have been up front about it and declared that they are going to use it for astrological purposes.

Does anyone know where I could get to see it before they do. Is there a website where i could punch in the details and get a reading? Any info on the subject would be appreciated.

Anyone else ever been asked this?

"Anyone else ever been asked this?"

How exotic is the place sometimes!!Never heard about this one before but don't know much about job interviews either.

A couple of times I had thais surprised I know neither my day nor my time of birth.Do you know yours BTW?

sounds like western astrology if they want to know your place of birth. no point getting a birth chart done though cos thais mostly believe in complete nonsense based on anything but actual astrology.....they are real keen on nonsense like fortune telling, infact 1 in 10 are fortune tellers...ask them to do your tarots and watch in amazement as they map your future with a deck of playing cards.

Yoda

Archived