NFL / Fantasy League - week 15

Brink15

Well it's too early to make Fantasy league Playoff predictions.

I just wanted to give prop.s to Badabing's Lions. With a 2nd string QB they proved to be plenty of a match for the Bucs. With the #1 defense in the NFL and the Lions having a 3 - 10 record one would expect a rout. What actually happened is that the Lions made some excellent runs against a normally formidable run defense. The Bucs barely eked out a win.

My question is why the Lions didn't start McMahon sooner?

Great game Lions. You guys deserve far more credit than you have received.

Now will someone please stop the blasted Eagles?

Don't worry Brink15, my Eagles will not disappoint their fans, we are aptly named 'boo birds'. They'll wait till we actually start believing they can do it and then they'll bend over take it faster and deeper than a hard core katoey at Boys Town. Not that I know about any of that sort of thing!!

The best thing about this year's baseball and football seasons is that its up for grabs and the way the Lakers are playing the NBA is the same.

I won't even ask who you think will come out of the NFC but who will come out of the AFC?

badabing,

thanks for your best wishes. I am sure that I will need them.

sorry fopr the late response but I had to be out of Bangkok for a day or so - no computer access.

I had a great time on Sunday night watching the colts game on the box and our little confrontation on the computer.

i was hoping that they would show the raiders - dolphins game but no such luck. In any event i was able to watch Peyton Manning , my quarterback,put up some respectable numbers despite a scoreless first half.

See you in Bangkok someday

I was watching the raiders/dolphins , but it was a defensive battle and I was doomed :: , then switched over to the bucs/lions which turned out to be an interesting game , considering their records and the thought of Brink sweating it out to the end... ::

On another note , word is Priest Holmes may be only watching next weeks game , something about a hip injury that he left last weeks game with.

BadaproudofhislionsBing

:hubba:

[color:"red"]word is Priest Holmes may be only watching next weeks game , something about a hip injury that he left last weeks game with.

[/color]

Inded this looks to be the case. After having the best all around season and carrying the LadyBoys for many weeks, we will probably have to do without him for the Super Bowl.

::

Thanks Bada,

Now all we have to do is stop Mr. Bettis. But at least it's at home.

I have a feeling the Gruden had a word or two to say to the defense and special teams on Monday morning. The Steelers are apt to face a fairly "motivated" team. Judging by Gruden's demeanor on the sidelines Sunday, he was not a happy man.

What are the chances the Lions will give McMahon a chance to start? I was very impressed with his play and how well he kept his head.

I'll agree with you about Gruden turning into " Chuckie " and laying his wrath to your boy's

The QB situation in Motown is a mess. Why they drafted JH anyway is beyond me. They never gave McMahon a chance to blossom. Management sucks from the coach up to the owners , the producers of the automobile known locally as the Fix Or Repair Daily ( get it?? :: )

Anyway , the playoffs look to be very entertaining this year , good luck to your Buc's!!

BadaneverownedafordBing

Yes Dick Vermeil has said that Holmes definately won't start this sunday, and is doubtful for week 16 against Oakland. He is only two Td's away from Faulks record for a season and about 200 yards away from Faulks total yards record.

Shitty for the guy. He was having one of the best seasons ever.

Now, as per the LAdyBOys. This leaves us bent over for the Super Bowl. Who should start in his place? His immediate backup Mike Cloud against San Diego, or Michael Pittman against a strong Pitt d-fence?

Either one ain't ideal, but I've got to do something or the Strikers will be kicking our ass all over the field.

Archived