TG Enhancements :-)

sidsanuk

OK. I know TG's generally do not have big breasts. That does not bother me. Having lived with a size 18-20 western wife for the last few years, diminutive little Asian girls are very appealing. The smaller the better !

In fact my GF has very small breasts. And it bothers her...big time. OK, so you have guessed what she wants for Christmas.....TITS LOL

I guess redesigning her from a 32A to a 32 B might not overly bother me :-) Her call if she wants to do it.

So...has anyone had experience of their partner having cosmetic surgery like this? This type of surgery got very bad press a while back, but maybe it is a lot safer now? What does this sort of thing cost? I suspect they are very good at doing it in LOS.

If too expensive maybe I could get her ONE for Christmas this year.............and one............LOL

Sid

A Google search gives e.g. http://2plastic.com/cost/cost.html with a price tag of 70,000 baht. Since the page is in English, there might be a Farang surcharge built in.

Once an older bar girl basically said to me "I need new tits. Gimme 20,000." and after my incredulous laugh went back to the more attractive guys he had been entertaining before. (I must look like Santa Claus...) Maybe she pulled that number out of thin air, or maybe it is the going local price.

Wagner

The smaller the better !

It's not necessarily small that I like, I just like them natural.

I wouldn't appreciate it if somebody would cut my TG's breasts and stuffed them in order to make them 'look nicer'.

But that's just me.

You mentioned you like them small, just the way they are now.

YOU are the one who's playing with them and you're satisfied, so why does she feel the need to change them?

Aren't you afraid they won't be what they are now, there are always risks involved you know that, why taking them if you're a happy man? ::

I just had to jump in on this one. I am not a doc, but I have worked in the strip club business for 10 years. I have seen many hundreds of boob jobs, both before and after. As far as safety goes I think there is a minimal amount of risk. No more than with any procedure. There seem to be some variables in regards to the type of implant. silicone vs. saline filled. Over the muscle or under the muscle. Through the nipple, or under the crease, or through the belly button or under the arm pit. These are all differnt ways the implants can be inserted. Of course the girls own anatomy comes into play as well. I have seen girls get boob jobs for many different reasons, but in my situation it is mostly to make them feel more confident and feminine. Of course there are a fair number in my line of work who get them for finacial reasons. Despite what most guys say I have watched night after night, and the girls with the bigger boobs, especialy the fake ones make more money.

The average cost in the US is about $4000, but in LOS you should be able to find a good surgon for about 35k to 50k.

As you can see its much cheaper there. The best thing to do is have your GF find a girl who has a boob job she thinks is nice and then ask the girl for the docs name. This is not a 100% good way to go but it is a start. Have her go see at least 3 docs. That way you will get a good sense of cost, and she will find someone she likes. I would not recomend you going, or having your GF tell the doc a farang is paying or the price will go way up. The debate over whether she should get it done is an interesting one, and I think each side is valid.

It really comes down to taste. But the bottom line is, it's her choice, but of course you can make your wishes clear by simpley not paying. I personaly like the look of a good sized boob job. (too many years in the biz has had its effect LOL) So for me a TG with a nice tight A*se and thin waste with a good size boob job will receive a lot of my attention, to say nothing of my money LOL. But hey if any of you guys who don't like that look come across that type of girl just PM me I will gladly get her out of your sight.

Archived