whats the best way to get a driver ?

i'll be bkk local, whats the best way to have my buddie and i get around (bearing in mind we'll have cuties in tow)

we were thinking of just gettin a taxi and paying him to stay with us all the time, is that worth it ?

anyone done this ans if so how much

thks for the help guys

>i'll be bkk local, whats the best way to have my buddie and

>i get around (bearing in mind we'll have cuties in tow)

Presumably your cuties will be able to advice you on that.

If you are just going to dash around in BKK, being stuck with a car may not always be most convenient. Depending on the time of day and your route, SkyTrain or a river taxi can be a lot faster. Parking is also often a problem, while in the busy areas it is not difficult to flag down a taxi.

Wagner

>oh i didnt mean rent a car

>i meant to hire a car and driver fro the duration, so hes always there

Yes, I understood. Even if someone else is driving you will have to park somewhere. It might turn out not to be too close to your destination, or you might have a routine godawful Bangkok traffic jam between you and your destination, while SkyTrain or the alternatives would let you bypass it all.

In these cases you will need to be able to communicate with the driver or your cutie well enough to agree where and when to be picked up. Don't expect every driver to have a mobile phone so that you can call him up and change the plan any time.

If you venture out of town, hiring a driver+car makes sense. Otherwise I cannot see it to be more convenient than using taxis and public transport. I suspect you are spending all your day in a taxi, if you are able to reach the 1200 bath/day transport cost somebody quoted.

Wagner

Archived