Recce mission in Sukhumvit.

Yesterday VI started on the meekong at lunchtime :drunk:"Avoid a hangover stay pissed"thats his motto ::The sanuck scene here on Samui is quite different is that the girls don't jump on you as they do in Bkk or Pattaya and you have to work at it a bit and if they don't like you they won't go with you but it all adds to the fun.

Last nights antics were centred around the Green Mango area of Chewang.I spent alot of time getting some video footage and buggering around with some of the special effects options to give the footage a "20 bottles of Singa"feel.We both ended the night with a couple of beer bar girls.The one I had was very "conscientious"and took her job very seriously ::.If any bg's are reading this if you want to earn some easy baht VI is your ideal man.He's good in bed as he falls asleep as soon as he hits the pillow :drunk: :drunk:.Mekong stocks on Samui are running out fast.

A word about motorbikes on Samui.I've seen more plaster casts and gravel rash burns in the last couple of days than I've seen in my whole life.There's an Aussy guy who's staying at a bungalow near VI who slid off in a sudden downpour who's busted his foot and ankle and also the footpeg from the pillion went up his backside tearing his rectum(or did he take a l/t from Christies :hubba:)

Tonight I've arranged for my latest squeeze from the Chewangi beer bar to call at the bungalow at 21:00 but I've also told her that Nee will be turning up tommorrow..............

As I write N400 is on his way back to the sanuckless barron wastlelands of Queensland and VI is in the bar again :(:drunk:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carew,

No sign of them that night, but to be honest, my mind was elsewhere. I'd left Gloria Estafan behind and was feeling a bit guilty. N400 wouldn't stop me drinking. All ended well though. Handbrake's well and truly off the scene, and what a fine replacement.

Pretty shitty here in Melbourne, although it's hotter than Bangkok. Counting the days again.. the next trip's a freebie!! If you're there in May, there's a great chance I'll see you.

N400,

Thanks for helping me get as drunk as possible for my last night in BKK. Pattaya was OK, but not fantastic. I DO remember the bike crash, funny thing was the night before, walking and looking for a cab (I think it was New Years Eve) a car run up the back of another and was lkiterally 8 feet in the air. The much better half was in tears. It was quite scarey.

I made a brief apearance (which turned out to be about 5 hours) at the California on my way to the airport and was treated like a hero returning from the Somme. (pun intended). Really knocked my socks off. Not easy in the taxi to Don Muang is it guys?

Red and fiends,

yes what a night and what a trip. although my revelry was kept to a minimum it was my most fun one yet. my return has been fine so far...no sign of the blues. I think i have done the full circle now. luckily i slept all the way from BKK to Brunei and then again at the brunei terminal, and again nearly all the way home from Brunei. My best flight yet, no one beside me (just as well because i smelt like a pole cat). My return has been softened by the purchase of my new Compaq...as rusty says "like a monkey flying the space shuttle" . Better still is the fact that we have had 100mm of rain and my water tank is chockers. only 8 weeks to go for me. :)

was fun pattying with you velly bad men

Mr. 400

"Not easy in the taxi to Don Muang is it guys?"

No it ain't! It's a complete bastard! Looking forward to an email rundown on the 'epilogue'.

N400

Here's to the next time! All this talk of car and bike crashes sounds a bit scarey though!

Rusty, C65, N400, K100 and the :clown:VI,

As I read this thread, I know I came back home to early. Is VI's ex girl the same one he was with in Pattaya? I know we only had brief time together in BKK and Pattaya, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Hope to see you all again very soon in the LOS. I couldn't get back to Flintstones again, because of the bar next to the Flipper Lodge. Being a 'butterfly' is a hard job, but someone has to do it. :grinyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Epilogue, a few weeks later..

Don't know about the lads in England, but I for one am licking my wounds here in Oz. The comedown's always a bitch isn't it... This time more than the last times for me. At least the lads in London have the contingient to lean on, all I have is memories. Fabulous, amazing memories.

OK, so you've got the jist of it from Carew's (quite acurate at times) posts. It was an unbelievable experience.. For me anyway. The first time I'd been to Thailand with such a great bunch of guys. Also the first time (believe it or not) I'd really gotten into the nightlife of Bangkok, and my first time in Pattaya. All my previous trips were with the now departed Thai girlfriend.

Introduction time. The lads from the board: Rusty (top billing, needs no introduction really but a real prick to find at times); Carew65 (narrator, "geezer" and all round nice guy); Kipster100 (I think the '100' refers to birds in a week, not sure); Norfly400 (I HOPE the 400 doesn't refer to the same as Kip's - fellow Aussie, with a really, really great better half); V.I. (probably deserved equal top billing with Rusty, the masters apprentice and honarary board member); Pattaya127 (didn't really get to know him that well, but of course, his reputation preceded him); LeoTex (only met him once or twice, but seems a great guy for a Texan!); Midnite Oil (the coolest dude in Bangkok, Pattaya... Probably the world); then there's me, the Redbaron. Wide eyed innocence, always sober, never butterflied, on my best behaviour in case mum came back.. The sensible one. (?) Sorry if I missed anyone else.

The girls. Where to start? Norfly400's missus (a real lady, and a great laugh); My Ex (the handbrake); The Old Girl at the Thermae (helped at least one of us out I think); Whiteshirt (beautiful - aren't they all - and surprisingly honest); Whiteshirt's mate (party queen); The Sofisticated One (oh dear); Bangkok Number 1 badgirl (scarey); Goldie (wow, so many men, so much gold - at least she knows what she wants); Cleo (aka Popstar - learnt perfect English from TV, so she says); 'N' (the quietest girl in the world, somewhat motherly methinks); the Feminine Feline (curled up in a corner fast asleep.. then all of a sudded MMEEEEOOW!); the future Mrs Rusty (another great laugh, beware Rusty don't get caught butterflying); Caliboss (wasn't she a Bond girl?); Eyes of Asia (responsible of one of the contingient's broken heart - and who could blame him?); Titch (watch your plums boys! Wouldn't she make a great pet.)

I'm sure I've left at least ONE special girl out, apologies again.

As I write this I know the California Bar has been demolished, along with a heap of others on Soi 10.. Who knows what the girls are doing now. Rusty's on his way home, poor bloke. I'm glad there was no one around when I made my farewells. The rest of us are already planning the next trip, and consoling ourselves with the possibility that "that special girl" may not have been acting, and really cared for us strange farangs.

Hope this didn't sound too cliquey, and I hope this brings back as many unbelievable memories as re-reading this entire thread over again, has for me.

Here's to next time. cheers.

Archived