Let Sleeping Village Dogs Lie? Nah.

Central Scrutinizer

Hi Cent,

Ok, you have got me real curious about these number postings that you make. What's it all about?

Surely not just trying to make it to 'Carpal Tunnel' the easy way are you?

D

Mike;

Unless plans change, The Philippine Hothead, the Little Fireball (you should see her now!) ::and I are coming that way the last of May. Tentative schedule is to leave Dallas on the 26th or 27th of May via Malaysian Airlines to the Philippines where we will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows. Then on to Thailand for a long promised honeymoon (assuming that I can rise :: to the occasion). Plan on spending a week or so in Chiang Mai and then 3 days in Bangkok (shopping, ya'know).

You and your lass are invited to come to the wedding. We hope that you can make it. I will be paying for the hotel. Send me an email for the particulars.

By the way, I enjoyed the story.

Gove our love to the lass, the luk now and Sis.

Sarge

>These are good times sitting alone quietly and pondering life, love, the universe, my navel, and the red glow trail of the head of my lit cigarette in the quiet dark of the night. It's very relaxing, and is condusive to a good night's sleep. Well, if you don't drink too much rum that is.

The light whispering woman scented breeze will tickle the rivulets of sweat, and the dripping condensation from my drink glass, that trickles down my bare chest to pool in my belly button. Everyone is asleep except us <

Thank you once again. You have an uncanny ability to transport me back instantly to that place and that experience. The smell, the warm breeze, the animal sounds, the trickling sweat and condensation, I close my eyes and experience them all. I even hear 'meh' snoring in the next room.

Sweet nostalgia.

Archived