How is the night life between Phuket VS Koh Samui?

Tiger

<<Does anyone have the latest updates on Phuket and Koh Samui night lifes ? which island has more activities (recreation, clubs, white babes, ect)? Recommendation is highly appreciated.>>

White babes? If your looking for white babes i think Ko Samui has more single falang women tourists

In Samui there are two main places for fun. ::

Chaweng & Lamai, both have some beer bars and discos.

They entertainment is spread out all over is places. It can be a fun place but you'll have to look for it. ::

In Phuket it is all located in Patong. ::

There you will find lots of beer bars and a few Go Gos all located on Soi Bangala. There are a lot more BG's in Phuket than Samui ::

I am in Patong, Phuket right now.

My previous 3 trips, Lamai beach Koh-Samui was my favourite place in the world.

I reserve Samui is much quieter. Phuket is like a small city in compare. Heavy trafic, and huge crowds.

But for exciting nightlife, Chewang and Lamai combined is a drop in the bucket to what is here! :devil: ::

<<There are a lot more BG's in Phuket than Samui>>

did you count them? actually in phuket there is more than just bangla road in patong. soi sawatdirak has also about 15 beerbars, another cluster of beer bars is between bangla and sawatdirak on beach road (called thaveewong road) and soi sunset has a couple of bars.

karon and kata beach have their own small bar beer area...

As mentioned, Samui has 2 main areas for fun, Lamai and Chaweng.

If you're looking for "white babes" you won't be dissapointed in Samui and it's not difficult to find the night spots neither.

Check out Soi green mango, the Sweets and Soul bar and teh green mango itself.

I'ld say that Samui is a lot more relaxed than Phuket.

Samui right now is in full swing, but so is probably Phuket and Pattaya as well.

Cheers,

Limbo

Archived