"pay me first", she says"

june11

I would roughly estimate that between 3% to 5% of the girls

I have brought to my hotel (from gogo's, or from freelance places) have asked, just before sex, to pay first. (We have already agreed on a price, like 1000B ST, before even going to my hotel). I always

decline to pay first, and they stop asking and we have sex and it usually ends well. Last night was the first time a girl actually came to my room, asked for payment first, then when I refused, SHE nicely refused to stay and then left....which actually was OK with me....I didn't pay her a thing, of course. How often (percentage-wise) does this happen to you. I can certainly understand that some girls have been burnt in the past and want payment first, but I would never do it. These girls tell me that most men DO pay them first (I don't believe that).

p.s. On a completely unrelated story, last night I called down a stunner from a nana gogo bar, she stopped dancing, came down to meet me, and then quoted me 2000B short-time. She told me all the girls on stage will be asking that. I just laughed and said goodbye and the whole conversation lasted about 2 minutes. I've never had a quote like that (I told her i never pay more than 1000B short time). She got back up to dance and didn't look too happy after that.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the first point, I guess this is what you get for hard bargaining. I'm not a resident (or the most experienced punter) but I have never been asked for payment up front and if the girl wants to negotiate I usually won't take her. But those I take I pay at least the going rate. I'm guessing that your bargaining diminishes the girls' trust in you (to put it nicely).

As for the solicitation at NEP, I've heard some girls are commading those rates these days, but that amount should be more than enough for long time with most girls.

I'm don't mean to suggest that you should not negotiate up-front, but your experiences are completely different from mine. I'll be interested to know if others have come accross this 'pay first' scenario.

Happy holidays,

biggrinsanta.gif

To USvirgin: Actually, my experience may be "different" because of the numbers involved. I said that I have been asked 3 to 5% of the time, which is between 3 and 5 times out of 100 girls (actually, that is about the right denominator for me). Moreover, there was no hard bargaining at all. It was simply a matter of her asking before we go: "how much you pay me" and me saying "1000".

"pay me first", she says"

Why the hell should I? Would you pay your hairdresser or accountant in advance?

Girls who ask for cash up front would be most likely to underperform because there is no incentive to earn their pay.

This practice of paying in advance presents an opportunity for a bg to take advantage of newbies and pushovers.

I wouldn't bother with them.

>Last night was the first time a girl actually came to my room, asked for payment first, then when I refused, SHE nicely refused to stay and then left....which actually was OK with me....I didn't pay her a thing, of course.

The girl could have been cheated just the day before...probably nothing wrong with you.

>a stunner from a nana gogo bar, she stopped dancing, came down to meet me, and then quoted me 2000B short-time. She told me all the girls on stage will be asking that. I just laughed and said goodbye and the whole conversation lasted about 2 minutes.

Well, I keep on telling people that 2K ST was last year's price for an average girl. If it is still like that for a stunner, nothing wrong. And, yes, all the girls will be asking for 2/3K ST/LT.

What they get is another thing.

>She got back up to dance and didn't look too happy after that.

I would not think you had spoiled her evening or anyone in the bar got overly excited with your firmness.

This time of the year, somebody will pay her price in less than an hour. Two STs 2K each are quite common during the high season.

"This practice of paying in advance presents an opportunity for a bg to take advantage of newbies and pushovers."

On the other side of the coin, not paying up front allows the punter to take advantage of the situation by underpaying or not paying at all. What makes you so much more reliable than her? lol.

Hmmm, new business idea. A BG payment clearinghouse bank!!! Anyone want to buy shares? Low startup costs and seed money!!!

Remember, depending on the venue customs differ. Most MP's are up front. Most BG's and freelancers it's after the fact.

<<burp>>

My LOS experience has been over 10 years and only once has a girl has asked for money up front. She was new on the scene and a freelancer from soi 7 beer garden. I think she quickly learned this is not how you do business in LOS.

walletss, I am not convinced in LOS that there is a high correlation between servie and pay. I just don't think thais have a good understanding of service and really do not correlate it to their pay or rewards. My take is that the girl gives good service or not is more based on the personality and character make-up and much less so on "business thinking" mentalities as we have in the west or eastern industrialized countries.

cardinalblue.

Archived