Casablanca

Sarisin

I once asked a very beautiful beer bar girl in Pattaya why she doesn't work in a gogo. I just thought that she could earn so much more dancing and she said she did, but didn't like it cause she couldn't choose the man she goes with. Don't know if this is usually the case in the gogos though.

I see the gogo girls choosing who they go with all the time, and choosing whether they go at all. Many of the dancers can choose in one way or another. They can just walk away from a customer they don't like if their sitting with him.....Or if a customer waves to the girl while she's dancing, they can ignore him. Also, about 25% of the girls dancing do not look at any guys at all while dancing, and make no eye contact. They then just leave the stage and disappear with the set is over. So, they obviously do not want to be barfined that night, and are effectively choosing not to be. Now, how effective there choosing is varies from bar to bar, but if you average across all the bars, i'd say it's about 25% of the girls who do not want to go with anyone, and/or they can choose who to go with. MOREOVER, even if a masamam "forces" a girl to be barfined, she obviously doesn't have to have sex or even go to the hotel. All she has to do is quote the guy an outrageous price....and even say something like "pay me before sex". (This won't work if the customer is insane and agrees to all terms)

Yes, I mentioned the 'hongnam weasel' in my original report. I don't care for these vermin either.

I think Rainbow 2 is the #1 bar for the antics such as you mention Flashermac. I have seen it in other places (never had it happen to me though), but in Rainbow 2 it happens with great frequency.

Again, not to generalize, but it is usually Asian guys who walk in, have a seat and choose a lady from the stage with the assistance of a mamasan. They often don't even bother to order a drink for the lady or themselves.

I think the bars love this procedure, although I don't believe the ladies do especially, and it certainly seems like crap to those of us who enjoy sitting, having a drink, and getting to know the lady a little better before taking that plunge into our wallets for a barfine.

I guess this will not change, just like I won't change, though. I still think it is just as much fun in the bars with the lady as it is later in the sack. Sometimes, it is MORE fun in the bars too. Like Flashermac, I would not be bothered much if a guy barfined a lady from under me. There are many more bars, many more ladies. Just time to move on. Return as necessary.

"You never lose your lady in Bangkok. You only lose your turn." ;)

well, it WOULD bother me, because in my view there are very few other girls (I hate that word "lady" in thailand) and bars. I see about 3 girls out of maybe 200 that I would really like to sleep with and get to know......to me, 75 percent of the isaan girls are GROTESQUE (or maybe HIDEOUS is a better word--nah, both are good). but then there is that .5 or 1 percent that are total knockouts. I think philippines has the greatest proportion of beautiful girls, but when i was in angeles recently i saw very few.....didn't see many in manila's edsa either. But outside the bars: whoh, beautufil.

Just returned after 3 weeks in AC and there were plenty of stunners dancing in the bars. Let's not get into that 'what's a stunner?' deal though. IMO, they had just as bad an attitude, if not worse, that the Thai stunners.

Why do you hate the term "Thai lady?"

They are ladies, you know....

Also, I disagree with your percentage of unattractive Isaan ladies, but that might have something to do with personal preferance.

Honestly, June, you sound so negative over the LOS scene, I'm wondering why you bother.

Ah, there must be some good though, right? :)

<< You seem to be an old hand so I am surprised by your reaction to what happened. >>

I've been here 20 plus years, but what surprised me was that the girl had virtually no say in the matter. Wasn't like that when I came. I've seen girls tell the punter to take his money and shove it often enough, but I see less of that nowadays. The mamasan told her, "You are going with him." That was it. When she got off the stage, she didn't even know who had bar fined her. The guy hadn't even made eye contact. Sort of blurs the distinction between a go-go bar and a brothel. The bar girls consider themselves better than the brothel prostitutes, since the brothel girls do have to go with anybody with the money. The dancers could pick and choose. But it looks like the difference is disappearing, at least in some bars.

<< Again, not to generalize, but it is usually Asian guys who walk in, have a seat and choose a lady from the stage with the assistance of a mamasan. >>

That could well be because that's what the Asian guys from say Malaysia are used to. Ever seen the scene in Haadyai? I can understand that. This fella was a Farang though. He'd been sitting there are apparently ogling the gal when she was with me. Then when she got up and away from me, he made his move on the mamasan. Doesn't exactly make me feel like going back to that bar again in any big hurry.

It's beyond me why someone would want to shag someone they knew absolutely nothing about. How did he know it wasn't her time of the month or anything else? Or as mentioned, he paid the bar fines -- but had no idea what she would ask for her "favours". Why not just go to a massage parlour and get exactly what you want for a set price?

p.s. I saw your thread about the gals having to dance when they are sitting with a customer and he's buying them a drink. What happened the other night proves your point perfectly. Oh, well. It ain't gonna change. TIT

Last time it happened to me the girl came over and apologised on her way out!

At the time I wasn't appreciative as I thought I had 'invested' a couple of LDs. But hey, he was a certainty I guess. I also got the impression that what mamasan said goes!

Let's not get into 'the good old days', I first visited over 20 years ago! Although I went to a few places back then where I felt the girls were more controlled!

Sort of hard to remember actually! :drunk:

Archived