Bali

Of course,the recent tragedy here was horrible.

Have things started to settle down?Any recent visitors with reports?

How about the other islands such as Lombok.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine in Australia has just returned from Bali. He figured he would take advantage of the bargain airfare and accommodation deals offered and save some money.

It was a mistake from the start because there was hardly any other tourists around. As soon as he left his hotel he was seized upon desperate Balinese vendors who had had no other visitors to sell to. According to him it made it unbearable and he cut the hoilday short.

for sanuk I've never heard good things about lombok, but if you hook up with a girl on chat beforehand probably a nice place to hang.

I just arrived in bali & will stay a week even it's a bit too rainy this time! doesn't seem too quiet even the taxi guys at the airport was a bit more of a hassle than usual!

as I've been before I'll hook up with some cuties & probably also be on the hunt in what's left of the freelancer disco's?

go for it mate :)

Being a surfer who lives in BKK I have kept a home in Bali for years. I was there last month. Very very quiet-

Sad really Many of the Javanese workers-service folks-drivers,hookers have gone home-No tourist-No money- No bulay.. Waves were uncrowded and the very best -like the 70's

Go to the Spy bar at 11:00PM My ex is the hostess there. Lot of working girls there-hit or miss if you want to go that way-Nothing compared to BKK-

Best Brothel in Bali is Hotel Diyan on the way to Sanur- I go and drink with the girls while my friends shag- Not bad-I think Jakarta is better...

But there are always womenin Bali always-

hotel diyan is that the place with sort of bungalow style houses lined with secluded parking bays & the girls will come out to get your business as you walk/drive in? sort of outskirt of sanur towards legian? if so I left on an earlier tour with a tout & finally found a nice young girl to do the ST in a very local brothel just of a sharp curve going back to kuta...

anyways as of right now kuta/legian/seminiak seems even crowdier than september before bomb & definately very hot!

never noticed spy bar & that string of trendy bars was a major pickup area, but did last night & reckon it's the current hot spot with loads of birds out on the hunt untill 3am closing.

then double six disco on the beach in seminiak where you can even spot a few ladyboys as well as loads of gay.

in generel many very nice ones, but a little tougher to pick up than the average nana disco girl - especially for the older guy I reckon...

any tips for some afternoon sanuk? even innocent trad. massage??

cheers!

I wonder what the prices are now.Previously for LT it was 600,000,with the girls expecting 100,000 tip.Also how is the hotel situation with allowing girls.The last time,I stayed at the Abdhi Dharma cottages,where for a small bribe to security,girls were allowed into the hotel rooms,but they were expected to leave at the crack of dawn.

well prices & hotels!!

I now stay at a low end hotel bungalow style with no guest problems at all. you barely notice any staff & most guests are locals or japanese...

previously I've stayed at 3* & 5* with again no problems - just like thailand :)

I'm well aware of the inflated prices that may be quoted by the hardcore ST bitches in bali, but so far anywhere in indonesia I've never paid more than 200.000rp LT even a few wasn't too happy. Did pay a ripoff ST 250k last trip with the aid of a tout & a local brothel, but that was my own mistake :)

However I usually do hand out a shitload of money paying for entry, drinks, taxi etc. for girls I've been LT'ing with, so overall in terms of sex value it turns out much more expensive than say pattaya.

So it's not really a better deal than LOS even one might expect so as it's a poorer country, but same same lao & vietnam where sanuk is pricy!!

But before I leave I'm sure I would have broken my LT limit, but never 600k!!! well actually 600k is less than 3kbt, which I'm sure some guys shell out for bkk gogo girls?

BTW the current danger aren't bombs, but flooding :(

I'm afraid there ain't always girls in bali & there's definately a very limited number now!

My initial observations during the weekend has now nosedived & I'm already looking forward to return to bkk after just 4 nights!

Add to that I now know its the hight of the steamy hot & wet moonsoon season(dec-mar) & nothing much exciting in the beach scene either :(

Even my main reason for returning(girl) is getting me more & more frustrated so don't really take the initial posts as a recommendation...

To sum it all up: the main(only?) massage/st place hotel diyan has ONLY old & fat chicks. The frl venues are pretty much limited to a handfull & you keep seeing the same ones everywhere, so impossible to butterfly without being noticed!

Only real upside is that when the bars/clubs finally get going around 11pm++ they don't close untill morning say 7am :)

No real bargains either. all comparable to LOS, but food worse...

Am I missing something here?

wish I was in jakarta frosty.gif

There are always girls at the coffee tents along the main drag in Denpasar. I don't know how it works if you can't speak Indonesian. They cater to local clientele, and not just lower class either. Of course there is more to Bali than Seminyak, Legion, Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Denpasar.

ag

Hotel Diyan changes... not sure its the same place you are going-maybe so... Its down the road behind the Konica photo shop on the left as you are heading for Sanur from Macro-

Near where Kimos place was-

Hotel Diyan-When we were there in Nov it was packed with girls _ I did not sanook but I know for sure sometimes its got lost of pretty nice looking girls-

I love the surf but for women Bali has never done it i... _never...and rainy season... the floods are filthy... staph is everywhere.

Hard to believe Bali is packed now tho-More peole than before the bomb? My bros say otherwise...say its pretty dead- maybe hold overs from new Years?-

There are many brothels in Sanur but they generally are pretty scary- Balinese food is er terrible... Try the surf its the best That I guarantee But um it takes years to get up to speed...

Final suggestion Get on the plane I always look forward to going home after I am surfed out-See ya in BKK soon

Archived